Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all fleeting visit,I'm off to raid damsons from hedgerows this morning

Last edited by bearded bloke; 10-09-2013, 10:03 AM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      I think you need to go halves with BB & buy a ladder to sort them cupboards out............
      BB would want the top half to reach his sunflowers.............. I need longer legs .........

Comment

• Today's "young man" (who's repairing the garage door) has opened the marmalade jars!! Smells and looks OK. The tasting has to wait as I've just cleaned my teeth

Comment

• I'm so cold

Comment

• Morning all...

A story to make you smile hopefully...

So my just gone 4 year old obviously seen the Pepsi ad on TV recently...
            Sooo, conversation as follows this morning:

Dad, so there is this park and the girls are eating their lunch..It’s a sunny day and there is a man working and because he is too warm, he takes off his t-shirt and all the girls go (she makes a face like this
            They are silly girls! Why do girls do that when men take off their t shirts?

Good job she hasn’t seen all the men in your garden VC
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Lovely story Trip.
              I pull that face too at some of the bodies I've seen in this garden The 2 young men here today are both fully dressed

Comment

• Good day friends,thanks Jules i did indeed get warm,am in the thowes of moving shed homes,my word,what junk we collect,serious thinning out going on,plus some things gone brittal,found others forgotten about,you know what i mean,have enough pots to start a shop up,dear son has got me lots out of skips,plus flower buckets,i have even more general pots at the lottie,gawed help me,hate having to decide what stays and goes,poor spiders have been made temporarily homeless,right,break over,back to work,
                nice one trip,just a few more years,wonders what,if any conversations she has with you,hehehehe
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 10-09-2013, 11:10 AM.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Talking of stories......

My oldest works as an advisor at the CAB. It's a busy place, lots of families. Yesterday, a gentleman of the homeless persuasion sat down on the sunny pavement, opposite the windows of the CAB waiting area, with his newly acquired Sun newspaper. He opened it at page 3 and - how do I put this delicately? - proceeded to....um...take himself in hand. In the street. In front of everybody. Everyone was horrified, understandably. CAB peeps rushed out to try and persuade the gentleman to be gentlemanly, to no avail. The rozzers were called and they had to deal with it. #1 Son says it's something he will never, ever, forget

I'm on a cushion break, anyone want a cuppa?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                    I'm so cold
                    Can I offer you a cuppa and a woolly blanket? I'm feeling a wee bit chilly myself - although everyone else is warm. It's the hypothyroidism - you can't control your body temperature very well and, once you get cold it's danged difficult to get warm.
                    Jules

Comment

• Geeeeeeeesus,top that one eh,good job i not got a hot drink on the go and cake,i would have got scalded and chocked,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sorry, Lottie! I'm glad you didn't too....

I nearly sewed over my finger when #1 told me yesterday.
                        Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                          Can I offer you a cuppa and a woolly blanket? .
                          That's what they should have said to the guy outside the CAB Jules............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps - another bleugh day here today, though not as wet as yesterday, thankfully. A tad chilly now, so I've closed all the windows that've been open since the start of July. I'm going to resist even thinking about putting those ruddy storage rads on until I really have to. May just get on the XTrainer instead!

Coffee?
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 10-09-2013, 05:19 PM.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Been horrible here all day G4. Cold, wet and windy. I've shut the windows too, and put the heating on for half an hour to take the chill off.

Comment

• Sadly, I can't do that! I'm really not looking forward to another winter in this ruddy place.

That reminds me, I really should get the chimney swept...
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X