Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I'm losing the plot.........did anyone else see the thread about gardeners wanted for BBC or did I just nod off & dream it?...........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I saw it, too. Can't have been a dream, there weren't any Grillers!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        I saw it, too. Can't have been a dream, there weren't any Grillers!
        Phew!........Cheers G4, my heads all over at the mo & thought I'd gone over the edge..........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Its OK I saw it too - and I'm not mad
          It was an independent film company looking for 2 people/couples who grew unusual fruit either in their garden or in a hothouse. I remember it because I tried to think of suitable Grapes - not that Grapes are unusual..............

Comment

• I didn't have time to read it.........It was there one second & gone the next........I blame Zaz the Zapper..........

Comment

• I missed it, what about James wong. he's always growing weird things....
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Think I'm losing the plot.........did anyone else see the thread about gardeners wanted for BBC or did I just nod off & dream it?...........
                I nip out to buy some sugar and miss all the interesting posts.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon,hello Shirl,good luck with the new job,try not to get too cheesed of with no windows,hope MM gets sorted for the best,
                  It sure has turned to autumn in the fast lane,sounds like your all having fun,spot that post,i obviously missed it,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I've got a pair of step ladders firmly planted beside the sunflowers & now that the rain has started again I am hoping for another tread or two BBC can pay by the hour to film progress of this experiment in unusual crop growing
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening All. Its raining here - lots - so I've spread my washing out in the GH to dry a bit Come the spring there'll be no space for such indulgences
                      Hope you've all had a good day I've been food shopping - so exciting

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Its OK I saw it too - and I'm not mad
                        Better not have a vote on that Chick

Evening All, if there's anybody there. that little bit of blue sky disappeared mid morning and the rain arrived. It's still raining now and cold. Hope you're down from that ladder BB (or at least that somebody called James is holding it steady (Yes BM, Carol Deene, although I could have sworn it was Susan Maughan). Hi Shirl, always good to see you back. Good luck in your new job and fingers crossed for MM. Are the boys doing ok? G4 you'll be worn out if you're still on the X trainer.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've been food shopping too VC, on line.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm not still on the XT, Flo - the ruddy belt's come off. I've taken it apart, but the man-wot-fixes-stuff hasn't done so yet. Tools needed, and I dunno where they are.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Comment

• As if by magic, the maestro appeared as I was typing! He looked at it, shook his head (at the tools I had been using), sucked his teeth, and wandered back to the kitchen, muttering "I'll do it later..." Unfortunately, I heard him add, very quietly "or not!" when he thought I couldn't hear.

Grin and Tonic?

Comment

• Been cold and grey here all day, but not much rain.

Sposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow, thank goodness. I'm not ready for winter yet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X