This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Good afternoon, managed to drag my aching body out of bed & spent a few hours down at lottie, doing a bit of clearing up before I hand in the keys.......why did I need 6 tubes of blue pelletts..............anyway, the car boot is full of modules, trays, seeds, tools. I'm sure I'll find a good home for them.
    Glad you've improved enough to get out of bed BM - but do take care of yourself!
    Those blue pellets must have been on special at the £shop
    Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post

I could hazard a guess.................
    So can I - he's always following me around

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Fraid so G4, I can't give it the time & effort that it deserves. Whoever gets it next will be very lucky if I do say so myself. I'm leaving the Greenhouse & Kite.
    It won't be the same without hearing about your adventures with the Kite. I hope that whoever has it next appreciates all the work you've put into your plot.

Comment

• Prevening All....The weather is yuck here. Cold, windy and shoving it down. My hands are freezing and I'm wearing a long sleeved T and two sweaters.....and I'm still cold.

Sorry to hear about your lottie, BM. Someone will be lucky indeed.

Glad the wedding went well, Rusty. Apparently the SG's brother's wedding went well too. I don't know the people, but everything looked lovely on FB.

Have spent all afternoon making a Matryoshka doorstop. She looks more like a skittle than a Russian doll.....

Just having the last of the homemade soup to warm me up *See Rant thread.

Everyone ok?
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Cheers Shen, you'll still see me around, sorry..........you never know, I may start again in another life...............I have some difficult & important decisions to make.
        BM - at least your efforts have made you famous - I lost count of the number of statues I saw of you when I was on holiday on the Norfolk Broads - my grandson was very impressed

Attached Files
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Jules, I may have some good news for you I'm down west and within the last half hour, the rain has stopped, the wind has dropped and the sun is peeping out through the clouds. It'll be with you soon

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad news BM. Hope things work out OK for you.

Chilly here, and I have goosebumps on my arms *pulls down sleeves I rolled them up when I washed up, and forgot to roll them down again. Looks like the wind has got up, too. May have to put the kettle back on...
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Jules, I may have some good news for you I'm down west and within the last half hour, the rain has stopped, the wind has dropped and the sun is peeping out through the clouds. It'll be with you soon
              Excellent.....it's coming down stair rods just now. Poor chooks are sodden. Although, did I not read that this storm front is approaching from the East - which could mean bad news for you, but hope not!

**Just checked - the forecast does say brighter from about 6pm!
              Last edited by julesapple; 15-09-2013, 04:12 PM.
              Jules

Comment

Good afternoon, managed to drag my aching body out of bed & spent a few hours down at lottie, doing a bit of clearing up before I hand in the keys.......why did I need 6 tubes of blue pelletts..............anyway, the car boot is full of modules, trays, seeds, tools. I'm sure I'll find a good home for them.

I could hazard a guess.................
                Sorry to see you go, BM. I have learned a lot from your posts. Thank you and best wishes

Comment

• Jules, the clouds are coming in from the west so we may be lucky! Sun's still out here and by chance, when I went out in the garden to check on the weather I saw something quite thrilling. Can anyone guess what it was?
                  A few clues since its difficult
                  1. I heard it before I saw it
                  2. it moves very quickly
                  3. its the first I've seen this year.
                  4. its a pleasure to see and hear and smell
                  5. I only see it once or twice a year
                  6. its very popular with enthusiasts
                  7. its expensive.

Comment

• Steam train? I didn't hear the train this morning - but it should go back past at 8.45pm sharp.
                    Jules

Comment

• That's the one, Jules, heading for Bristol as we speak!!
                      We had the Nunney Castle - there's another excursion in the West Country today with another train.
                      Vintage Trains Guest Locomotives - 5029 Nunney Castle

Comment

• bloomin nora,heard a noise,looked out window,and it's hammering down,
                        we hear the odd steam train,when the winds our way,a short trip and we there,we often been just for a coffee and cake,lovely atmosphere,
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 15-09-2013, 05:00 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Did someone say CAAAAAKE!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Did someone say CAAAAAKE!?
                            yup i did,sending you the last bit of chocolate,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That's BIG. All the more for us to eat

Comment

• Fabbo!

Uh-Oh - being nagged to get my sorry arris in the Tub - back later...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X