Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun's out here and I have returned with a taxed, MOTd and insured car I'm a very happy little chicken
    Coffi..............?

Comment

• Art'noon.....we have sunn too. For just now.

Just finishing a fly cup, and then I have to go get a few groceries and a Ch******s tree.......

Later!
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Hi just wanted to ask, does anyone keep in touch with Flummery, not heard from her for a while and it does not look as if she is doing her blog?
        Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

• Afternoon, no sunshine here its rained all day so we've both been doing housework
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sounds like all is good with peeps then,all i want is some mojo/getupandgo,and a good nights sleep,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• LD you'll feel better next week if the promised nice weather arrives, I know I will.

Comment

• Here Lottie, I've made you a special cake
                Attached Files

Comment

• Long day here. Just done Norwich as back to take No1 Son back to uni. get a text when nearly home, he's forgotten his duvet and pillows. He'll have to manage with his sleeping bag and go shopping. Microsoft office arrived in post for No2 Son's laptop. Hurrah! Short lived as they have sent the wrong version. Grr. Sent email. Perhaps should be over on rant thread.
                  Wet and cold here but was briefly sunny further North.
                  No2 Son has been off school today as he has hurt toe in gymnastics last night and can't get any shoes on. Need to get plaster off and have a look. Looks a bit swollen now so I hope it's not actually broken.

Comment

• Thank you girls,i have to get me ass to the shops again,needing cow juice,also got pics to get onto here,and some of MY shed,more spudz to dig,sort and bag or freeze,recone my head and body are in convalesance
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by stella View Post
                      Hi just wanted to ask, does anyone keep in touch with Flummery, not heard from her for a while and it does not look as if she is doing her blog?
                      Hi Stella. Last I heard she was book reviewing. I think she's active on FaceAche so someone will probably be in touch with her. How's you?

Himself has been to a Podiatrist today and has been diagnosed with Morton's neuroma. For the last couple of years the GP was convinced that the pain in his feet was due to thyroid deficiency and his fibromyalgia. He might just get some pain relief soon. Here's hoping.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I hope Mr Flo gets some pain relief soon Flo.........Me?...I'm looking forward to next week, Summer's returning.....................and I'm off work all week..........double
                        Last edited by Bigmallly; 19-09-2013, 04:42 PM.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Forecast is good down here too BM Something to look forward to
                          I like a sunny September - softens the approach to Autumn. Long may it continue.

Comment

• Evening the sun came out so we've been out for a walk

Flo I've had a look on NHS choices about Morton's neuroma and it does sound painful but like you say at least he can get treatment now.

BM I'm also off work this Saturday so it looks like we've both picked a good time to be off.

Comment

• Sun's finally come out here after a miserable drizzly day. Too late and too wet underfoot to do any gardening. Never mind, there's always tomorrow.

Comment

• Evening All. Almost finished the first snood. I hope we do get the predicted sunshine and warmth this weekend, it may speed up the ripening process for the rest of my tomatoes. Until I saw the forecast I was about to strip all the green ones off and ripen them indoors. I'll wait now until after the weekend. Heating's on again here, so it's cosy.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X