Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps - pooped, I am, pooped.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Thought I'd do the online shop to take my mind off things for a bit, but the T***o website's broken! I must admit, I was a bit snerpy on the phone when they couldn't give me an idea of when it would be back up. Why so pooped G4? Been busy all day? Not like you that.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Flo in the immortal word of G4 ........... BUMMOCKS
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Yep, BB, that's most appropriate. I could also think of something stronger, but I'm too much of a lady to say it out loud.

Comment

• at you, Flo. Yes, I've been busy, 'glowing' like a pig in this humidity. I've just about had enough of the hot flushes, they're wearing me out. I'm even contemplating HRT FFS! It'll be three years next month, since my Hysterectomy, and I thought I was coping well, but this summer I've been even less energetic than ever, and I'm beginning to annoy myself!

Well - you did ask!?

Comment

• They don't call them St Elmo's Fire for nothing do they love? You have my sympathy, but all you can do is go with the Flo. Have you tried Sage Tea?

Comment

• Sage tea!? Course I haven't - I do Coffee or Gin!

(Thanks for the tip!)

Comment

• The menopause might be preventing weight loss (now there's a good excuse ). Right, off to get my PJs on to go on the game. That should take my mind off today's events. Night.

Comment

• I'm off to get in the tub - sweet dreams all. G'night!

Comment

• Evening All - Goodnight Flo and G4
                      Had a productive couple of hours - in a money sort of way. Took back a big (think £40) bag of dog food for a refund as it upset all of the dogs stomachs and they gave me a full refund, even though I'd bought it at 25% discount. I did tell them but he said it was too much trouble to account for it through the till.
                      Then went to the coffee shop for a bag of grounds for the compost.
                      Then to H0meb@se and picked up 12 strips of cabbages, PSB, caulis at 15p a strip. A little bit of TLC and most of then should survive.
                      Then to M0rris0ns where they were marking down lots of items......
                      Have to have a rummage and see what I can eat .........starving

Comment

• Aunty G4 can come up here and dig the space for the hypothetical poly tunnel if you are feeling sprightly.

Courting down til back to to work. Class cacti have gone back, purple rainbow chilli will Friday.
                        Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• I've just had a look at rhaki day - and I like it!

Mind you, if I tried to tie a thread round my brother's wrist in exchange for protection/money/gifts, I'm not sure if he'd go for it!

What do you do if you only have sisters, HH - do you have a handy store of cousins to call on?

Comment

• Bit frightening all that talk of flushes & such, G4 & Flo - and that's from my relatively middle aged gung-ho point of view - gawd knows where the boys are putting themselves!

Seriously, G4 - THREE YEARS!!

Someone give me CAAAAAAAAAAAAKE - or sherry, which seems appropriate somehow.

Comment

• Good Morning All. Cloudy and dull here, but hoping for a better day in more ways than one! Hope you all enjoy yours. There are lots of birthdays today!

Comment

• Morning Grapeys - welcome to Wednesday!! I used to like Wednesday when I was working as it was the middle of the week - once over, it was nearly the weekend Yes, I've always been a bit strange
                                Sun's out - better get out there and do something.
                                Have a wicked Wednesday y'all

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X