Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there Flo, Rusty and Uncle Tom Cobbledy and All!!
    Its another sunshiny day but I'm not complaining Long may it continue!
    Have a good day everyone and for those who are back in work, just remember its a short week

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps - set to be sunny again here all week. Hubby up and out early to do a job for a fella who has to work later, so I get a peaceful morning.

I'm Horse-sitting for someone this week, so won't be here for long, but the kettle's on...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Must be nearing Autumn I've just had to put out a hooooge Spider lurking in the kitchen sink.

Comment

• That's that beggar who was in my bath last night, G4.......***shudders***

Talking of Autumn, the chestnut trees are turning here. And my vines leaves are golden yellow, too. I like the Fall, but it's so much better when you get sunny days to enjoy a walk or see the colours. A wet & windy Autumn is Winter before you've got a chance to enjoy the season. I was thinking about the Winter of 1976; I wonder if'n it'll be really cold & snowy this year after our lovely Summer?

Got a few errands to run, but then I'm going sewing - I want to get the horse cushion started today. Just ordered 'horn' toggles from t'Bay - they'll be a while arriving though, long journey from the East.

Coffee top up, anyone?
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning, no sunshine here yet still waiting for the misty fog to melt away, like RS says its feels very Autumnal out.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin all!

Just off to chop wood...looks like we're in for a lovely sunny day here.
              Autumnal damp start to the day with a hot summer's day to look forward to! Lets hope this weather stays with us for a while eh??
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good day to all,sunshine again here,a worst thing having a spider in the bath is....lift the bed sheet up and 1 run out,scream and shudder,have a good day peeps,got to get going on the overgrown home garden,shame on me,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The suns out
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Coffee break time.....I need a little light lunch.

I've appliquéd the horse to the cushion cover front and gone a bit boss-eyed in the process from staring too hard. Have also got a numb bum from the chair in the workroom.

It's slightly clouded over here, but still very warm.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Lordy what a day! I shall be glad when this wedding is over and done with. Looked after five grandchildren today while Bride-to-be and Chief Bridesmaid (2 of my daughters) went for their final dress fitting, gave them all lunch, then looked after the youngest two while Bride-to-be had a meeting at the Hotel they're using for the wedding and reception.

I am shattered. Makes me wonder how I used to cope with my four children when they were young.

Comment

• You were a lot younger then RL! Our children think we're superhuman and we rarely disillusion them. Hope you get a good rest this evening
                        Last edited by Florence Fennel; 27-08-2013, 04:20 PM.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• The Bride-to-be bought me a bottle of rose as a thank you, so I may be early to bed Flo

Comment

• Batten down the 'atches, ma wants to make more BB jam. By herself. I can help. Her exact words. She got all very excited about harvesting them. I only asked for squashes to be fed and watere. This could be interesting. And we now have a thermometer.

I'll make chilli stuff tomorrow after work. Jalepeno, purple beauty s/pepper and with purple rainbow chilli

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                            http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                            Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps - anyone wanna toolbox!?

Himself has just cleared out all his belongings from his old job (Yawn), where the chuff it's all going to go is beyond me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X