Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I iz bak cor gosh there are many great views in the peak district,somehow missed the cat & fiddle hey ho it will be an excuse to visit again another day 187 mile round trip @ 62mpg
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hazel ...........you're supposed to be asleep

Comment

• Good morning, another lovely morning & nearly the weekend again.................have a good day whatever you may be doing.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Am I last out & First in again? Good job I put the lights out when I left
          Morning All. Bit cloudy but still no rain
          Have a lovely day and try not to buy too many seeds

Comment

• BM, you made me jump Thought I was the only one here

Comment

• Thought you'd be still in kip.............dirty stopout..........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I am..........sort of............. Good job you can't see me

Comment

• Morning All.......looks promising out there.

We're getting a new garden fence today. I have to secure the chooks in an area of their garden so they can't get in the way. They won't have henhouse access today so I have to put a broody coop in with them.

Not looking forward to doing any of that as it's nippy out there - sun has reached there yet - and I've been up all night with raging earache. It's still agony, so I'm booked in with the doctor this morning.

Also have to go into town to see my MinL. Apparently they have a cushion commission for me; cushions wanted for something at the NEC by one of their fabric suppliers.......need to find out more!

Coffee?
                  Last edited by julesapple; 29-08-2013, 06:30 AM.
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning All. It was blue skies and sunshine first thing, now it's grey clouds and gloomy. Never mind, it's Friday tomorrow and a colleague at work is bringing in home made apple pie this morning so lots to look forward to. Have a good day (Hope you get some relief from the earache Jules).
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, it looks like we've got your sunshine now Flo well half the garden has the rest has to wait a hour or so.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning lovelies. Clear blue skies, first time for days. Today we are laying 25m of concrete drive. On a slope. Apparently I'm in charge of moving the wagon on, so if you hear faint cries of allez and stop from over the Manche, that'll be me.
                        Hope the ear ache improves, Jules. Horrid.
                        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Morning all. Bit grey here this morning. So glad we went to the beach yesterday - I told them it would be the better day

Comment

• Morning all Domestics to do first,then water the veg,then a short scooter ride for vital shopping,then clean out the chooks,then pick beans & peas,then ............... but not until after another cuppa

BB passes the urn >>>
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Hazel ...........you're supposed to be asleep
                              Ya caught me!! I was just about to post my diet/exercise stuff when I thought 'uh oh - better do that in the morning', .........but had a quick look round whilst I was here (as you do!). Did turn in there or thereabouts though - promise!

Comment

• Morning all...Bright and sunny today...
                                I was supposed to be on a day off today but am too busy at work, so had to cancel it
                                Ah well, hopefully take tomorrow instead..so for me it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAY...kinda
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X