This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
    Also have to go into town to see my MinL. Apparently they have a cushion commission for me; cushions wanted for something at the NEC by one of their fabric suppliers.......need to find out more!
    Oh - I like the sound of that! But not so good about the earache.

Hope you get both sorted out satisfactorily.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
      Today we are laying 25m of concrete drive.
      How's the knee, PP?

Comment

• Morning all - rather later this morning. It's pretty nice here - blue, clear skies although a little fresher than recently. Almost an autumnal 'nip' in the air. Damn! Lots of domestic stuff to do today and I must have a go at this cucumber pickle, I am overwhelmed with the things. Have a good day all. Hope that the earache gets better soon Jules.

Comment

• Artnoon!! Raining here - heavy downpours interspersed with light showers and a dash of sunlight to fool you
          Time for a little nibble and a cuppa Coffi..............?

Comment

• Can you keep hold of the rain for a bit - I'm just out for a run.

Comment

• OK Hazel - but run fast please

Comment

• Rain'll be here soon then. I'll just tell my neighbour, he's the one replacing the fence.

Earache has gone for now but it'll be back. The GP has decided that a benign tumour I had removed from my ear canal, several years ago, is growing back putting pressure on my ear and jaw. I have to be referred to E,N & T for further tests. There isn't any infection, but I've got NSAIDs for inflammation and painkillers to take only for earache recurrences. The surgeon who removed the tumour did say it might come back. At least I know what it is! It's not too sore now - I think the doc pulling it about helped.

Just having some lunch, then I'm going sewing....

Is that coffee still 'ot?
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• I forgot.....Cushion commission is to make exhibition cushions for a fabric wholesalers to showcase their fabrics at the NEC in February. Looking forward to hearing more when they contact me with the details!
                  Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    OK Hazel - but run fast please
                    Ok - send it on over!

Comment

• Concrete is down, ugly but practical.
                      Knee is really swollen and sore. Ugly and impractical
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Poor you PP Hope your knee recovers soon - not much I can say about re-covering the concrete
                        I'd offer you coffee but........

Comment

• Evening, my bread rolls have just come out the oven so the kitchen smells ever so nice

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                          I forgot.....Cushion commission is to make exhibition cushions for a fabric wholesalers to showcase their fabrics at the NEC in February. Looking forward to hearing more when they contact me with the details!
                          Congrats on getting the commission Jules you never know what it will lead to
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Fingers crossed, Bren, fingers crossed.
                            Jules

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Sorry no time to 'pop in' this morning. Hope you're all hale and hearty!

Made it to the Docs for my 5pm appointment, by the skin of mu teeth, but needn't have rushed because I didn't get called until about 35 minutes late! Then I sat for well over half an hour, waiting for my prescription, only to be told they haven't got any, and can I call back tomorrow. All in all I was there an hour and a half FFS!

Too tired to be sociable now, so I'm off for a quick pootle around, then bed! Catch ya morra - sweet dreamzzzzzzzz
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all! Just getting a hot choc (options, 40cal) and rounding up the cats, then I'm orf to my gwely.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X