• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Goodnight G4. Sleep well
    Nos da Hazel. Cysgwch yn dawel

Comment

• Evening all and good night to some...
      I am off tomorrow and may have a glass of red or three tonight...
      Plenty to go around...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Happy Friday........shhhh.......bye.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning Mally. No-one else up yet?

Comment

• Happy Fried egg Grapes and Nutters
            The rain has left this little corner of Grapeworld and all the plants are smiling again
            Hope you have a Smiley day too

Comment

• Morning All. Been up for a while RL, but only just found a minute to pop in here. Happy Friday, enjoy your day. Have to go, busy, busy, busy
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• A Well Rotted Poem.

Ah that scent doth tantalise my nose
                To branch and bow, to grass ‘tis hung
                Comparable to any fragrant rose
                That smell of nature’s song is sung.

In this we countrymen do stand
                Our mascot to our very clothes is clung
                While cattle still shall roam our land
                You cannot beat the smell of dung.

Bill Harborne.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I had an early morning too, after being told that I had to get up to make pancakes. Put it off as long as possible, but then was wondering around blurry eyed until the coffee had kicked in.

Comment

• Good morning all,RAIN...........whats that,hopes peeps are feeling better today,ear ache,knees,backs,and what ever else is affected,today is felt the shed roof,when we get to the builders merchants,it's looking good,have a good day all,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All.....greyish here. Rain forecast.

Just orf to doc's for the BH's blood test. Got to make sure he doesn't pass out

Catch you laters!
                      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning, no rain here yet LD but you can feel it in the air.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• a while since we had any rain,only a threat of,we got blue sky,white & grey fluffy clouds,with sun shining though,of to get me breckie
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• All this talk of the Docs has reminded me that's where I'm orf later - Genuinely I had forgotten The nursey rang this week to say I hadn't had my blood pressure checked since 2011 - checked my diary and it was taken last November but dopey nurse hadn't recorded the reading. So now, I have to go and have it taken again. Just going to the docs sends my BP up - hate going there. Once a year is too often for me.
                            Better go and put some tidy clothes on instead of my gardening clobber
                            Hope all those with real aches and pains are feeling better today

Comment

• Morning all.. Day off for me today so I shall do a few bits and pieces including mowing the lawns and digging some of my British Queens... have a good one..
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps! Sorry, I went straight to the 'rant' thread this morning. Still steaming about my Doc visit, VC. Idiots!

Ham an' eggs time, I think.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X