• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, I'd forgotten how nice the garden looks in the rain

Flo did you ever find out about the gunshot
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Overcast here today, was hoping it wouldn't rain till after the neighbour burned some more weeds, but then the wind picked up which is worse!

Have been doing some paperwork and sick of it all.

Have a good one everyone.

Hope you've got your first aid certificate VC if you're sending that man up on that slippy rooftop
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning all....it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...
        Got my pickled cucs finished but the house smells of vinegar and whatnot!!
        .....hopefully the smell will be gone soon enough...Hope they are nice now; will taste this evening when I get home...
        Have a good one
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
          Hope you've got your first aid certificate VC if you're sending that man up on that slippy rooftop
          Sun's out, roof is dry, Norm has rung and will be here later. Just hope his arm is out of the sling it was in yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Flo did you ever find out about the gunshot
            That was no gunshot Bren it was just a Big Bang on E4

* BB chastises self for being flipant,put's on tin 'at & heads for the Norty Step >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all Friday silly mode has kicked in early this week
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon! As it is a bit wet and drizzly out there I have come indoors to do some clicker training with Rosie. Trouble is she is into everything and it is hard to decide which words to start with.
                She is already quite good at 'come' and sits nicely in front of me ready for the click and treat. Then she jumps up and steals the treat bag
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good day peeps,nice to have some rain,up to now is gentle stuff,the second good thing about the rain is,i have to catch up on kitchen duties,and like it,as FF says,not cooled down much,still quite muggy,VC hope Norms ok on your roof,and your mums improving,BB is the norty step still operational,not hear of it for a while ,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                    That was no gunshot Bren it was just a Big Bang on E4

* BB chastises self for being flipant,put's on tin 'at & heads for the Norty Step >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    Don't forget to take some sarnies

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps! Glad that's over for another year - I don't mind the scan, and even the Barium is bearable, but as for the needles! Sadly I didn't cope very well with it this time round and had a very minor wobbly, and am feeling very silly. Gotta love Medics - they're fab!

Anyway, that's enough of my whingeing. Hope the peace has returned, Flo - that must've been worrying? Hope everyone else is hale and hearty. It's persisticating it down here today, so good job I wasn't planning on working outside, but at least I remembered to get my laundry in off the line, Jules!

Coffee?
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Am I too late for coffee?

It's not like I forgot, Geef, it was the boys (passing buck quickly on...) Anyway, it's drying nicely now There are clouds so I am watching, but it's a good breeze.

Have just cut out the fabric pieces for my commission. Not sure I should go upstairs and start sewing as I'm tired and will probably make mistakes. Wish I knew what in the heck it is that wakes me up at 3.30am every night

Top up, anyone? Choccy biccy? ( I need the energy, honest)
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Aartnoon All !!!
                          Don't worry about the wobbles G4 - I'm sure they see them all the time
                          Norm is down from the roof - Phew!! and is on his way to the hospital to have his elbow op checked - the elbow he's supposed to be resting! To keep the bandage clean(ish) he cut the arm out of a sweatshirt and put that on - looked a bit daft when he was stripped to the waist
                          Meanwhile, his sidekick inspected my old laptop and promised to come back and upgrade it.....and they gave me a can of glass cleaner that works like magic.......and I know what a slate ripper looks like ....... and how to use a gadget that cuts a special edge on Welsh Slate and punches a hole through it. I'm sure all this knowledge will come in useful one day
                          Any choccy biccies left Jules - I'm in need

Comment

• Passing biccies....

I haven't been up to sew, I've read the paper instead. Nearly fell asleep
                            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• 3:30 am Jules? Every night? Same here, but mine is combined with an intense furnace-like heat and soaking wet from head to foot. Nice. Not! Go to the loo, then back to bed and no sleep. Then all day long I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Even made Mr.G drive on the last two occasions we've been out together - and I never do that...

Good job there's no Elf an' Safety at your place, VC!!

Still pi$$ing down...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My night time wake up is 10 past 3 I go back to sleep until 6.30 then i feel wide awake and get up at 7ish.

No biccies here thanks I've got a piece of egg custard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X