This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like what was he up to......

One cushion finished, second cut out and ready to go.

I'm off to bed. Night All x
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      Now then,where was I up to ?????????????????

still sat on the step
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I think most are gone to bed now BB... So you can get off the step and have a refreshing drink with me
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Any left Trip?
          Its car insurance renewal time and it does me 'ed in I can see why people don't bother changing insurers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Any left Trip?
            Its car insurance renewal time and it does me 'ed in I can see why people don't bother changing insurers
            There is always one there for you VC... now what's your tipple tonight? And I won't be making tea or coffee
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Ovaltine?................. Do they still make that Disgusting stuff........just a small tankard of red please Trip

Comment

• I've already had me coffee thanks Trip, and it's waaaaay to early for a tipple here!

Good luck with the insurers VC - I aim to redo them next year but couldn't cope with it this time round.

Voting today............polly's are worse and worse each year..bit like insurance really. One of the major parties wouldn't release their 'promises' or 'threat's' till two days before the election. And then apparently let another two out of the bag late last night........fb had em pegged tho!
                Only good thing to come of it? The cake stall at the school where we vote. If they did a sausage sizzle like other places I could of gone to lunch to vote

Having a slack morning here - need to get showered and dressed and take daughter to work. Then I can go to the tip and vote, and think about introducing the inside of the float to the spotted one.

Wish me luck and wish me brave.

Ooh sorry forgot to say hope you're feeling better LD and G4.
                Lottie tetanus is now considered to be every 5-10-20 yrs (they find it hard to decide) and if you have a tetanus likely injury they will often top you up after 2 yrs. Tetanus likely is a small entry wound that goes deep, or rusty/dirty/horse environment.
                Last edited by Feral007; 06-09-2013, 11:11 PM.
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Ovaltine?................. Do they still make that Disgusting stuff........just a small tankard of red please Trip
                  On its merry red way VC..

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                    I've already had me coffee thanks Trip, and it's waaaaay to early for a tipple here!
                    its the weekend Feral

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• GOOD MORNING ALL,WAKEE WAKEEE,am i actually the first in here,suns up and and shining,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Yes, I am a tightwad
                        No you're not - you're just careful!

I love Poundshops, cheap hardware stores etc because there are soooo many bargains. I bought some excellent cheap white wine vinegar at Lidl - under £1.00.

Morning all by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                          Only good thing to come of it? The cake stall at the school where we vote. If they did a sausage sizzle like other places I could have gone to lunch to vote
                          That's an excellent idea - might encourage more people to go and vote if'n we did it here, and raise money for the school.

Morning All......was a lovely sunrise, all pinky streaks. Blue out there now and sunny, but nippy still. Was chilly last night too - no duvet yet, but an extra fleecy blanket was needed.

Elephant cushion to sew today and, possibly, pop into MinL's shop to get the fabrics for the next three. So (sew?) glad I've finished yesterday's cushion, I hate not achieving anything; feels like a day wasted.

Coffee, anyone?
                          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning All - Bit late, but had to make sure I was up and respectable before Norm arrives to wash down the roof and clean the bedroom window
                            Getting nippy in the morning now - but not enough to stop those cattiepillows from chomping on me brassicas. I've been a-squishing already today
                            Fresh figs for brekkie and I'll be set up for the day
                            Have a good one, whatever you're doing

Comment

• Morning all!

Can't find that TBBT thread. But watched it all. Felt too short. Have plans to play on the plot today. If the mojo rises. Still a bit feeling a bit blue as teaching starts next week.

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                              http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                              Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Well I's been and voted and all. All, being buying cakes

Picked up daughter who'd had a good day doing housekeeping with the nice boss.

AND spent some time with No:2 son getting the spotted nag into the float. Yes, yes, I did.
                                Alright, I was in the float and the nag came in and got a mouthful of food and went outside the float to eat it. But at some points in time we were both in there!
                                Tomorrow we is shutting the door - with the nag inside. I promise!

Was pretty funny tho, as we had put some feed in the front and I'm trying to entice his lordship in, and the other horse comes up, pushes him out of the way and goes in to get the food. NO, Harry, NO!

In keeping with the equine theme, the farrier will be here at 7.30 am. Not noice, not noice at all mate.
                                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X