X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    BB grow then horizontally then you'll be able to measure them easily
    te he...that's what we accidentally did one year...we'd forgotten to steak them and went on hols...when we came back they were crawling along the floor, and the stem was too rigid to risk lifting them upright...so we propped them up at 30 degrees!
    Looked quite pretty really
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      te he...that's what we accidentally did one year...we'd forgotten to steak them and went on hols...when we came back they were crawling along the floor, and the stem was too rigid to risk lifting them upright...so we propped them up at 30 degrees!
      Looked quite pretty really
      And easy to measure..............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• They'd still be too tall for me to measure

Comment

• Afternoon all... Long day yesterday... Went racing from early morning... Our horse finished third, so reasonably happy with that... A win and a third in a week, not too bad..
          Then off to watch local team play a match... And then out for a few relaxing Guinness to finish the day off..
          Tired today..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Pilates tonight - really not feeling it, as usual. Don't worry, I will go!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all! Just sticking my head round the door - I have my quilt top ready to 'sandwich' and I need to get busy quilting.

Did my first 'up and running' training at lunchtime at the local park, and it was a good hard-working session. Part of it involved skipping for 100m, then walk back to the start, then repeat 10 times. Blimey - this was NOT a soft option! I remember skipping when I was little being effortless - don't know what's happened in the interveneing 40 years!

Also challenging was trying to look like a runner-in-training and not the local loony skipping along there - not sure if I succeeded in that one!!

Comment

• Evening All You're such an energetic lot - my exercise today involved a fishing net (pond size) and a long stick. I tied the two together to make a long handle and tried to "fish" some apples out of the trees. Rather pointless exercise really as I can't reach any of them I'd need a fishing rod about 30' long. I must have looked ridiculous (for a change!) And why is it that you can stand back from a tree and see lots of apples, but once you stand beneath the tree they vanish
                Time for tea - what will it be with courgettes tonight

Comment

• The easiest way to get apples from a tree is to stand under it on a windy day - but wear a hard hat!

Well, I'm changed into my stretchy gear, and my 'stuff' is ready. Time for a drink and a pee. Catch ya later!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• VC we've had courgette soup with some garlic cream cheese stirred in.

Hazel I work out at home either in front of the Wii or on my rebounder i sometimes wonder what folks think when they see me bobbing up and down, but then I don't care because I'm having fun
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm roasting some potato wedges in olive oil, then I'm going to add sliced courgettes with some grated cheese on top
                      My indoor "exercise" is putting on 60s music and pretending to dance/aerobics to it. The dogs retreat to their beds and put their paws over their eyes although sometimes I'll pick one up as my "partner"

Comment

• VC the other day I bought Wii Zumba and I'm hopeless at it so perhaps as well it was only £5 anyway i can use the belt holder that came with it when I'm on my rebounder so its not wasted.

Comment

• I've never tried a Wii - but saw my brother pulling a muscle in his shoulder trying to outplay his son at "tennis". One things certain - I'll never make Strictly

Comment

• Evening,sounds nice CV enjoy,boy when the darkness comes it's getting really chilly at night now,feel almost tempted to put the heating on for a bit,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I always like the sound of someone else's food so I'll have to try what you'er having another time VC.

LD don't be sat in the cold its got to be either the heating or another jumper.

off to look whats on TV nighty night.

Comment

• Courgettes seem to be on the menu for us all tonight! I made 2 veggie curries, one courgette and chick pea, and the other potato, onion and cauliflower, served with naan, popadoms, and yogurt, nice.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X