Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've no idea what it'll taste like - its just a cobbling together of whatever I could find Courgettes and cheese go together so well - you can have them with anything - pasta is good and easy
    Oooh Dotty, that sounds nice. Maybe tomorrow
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-09-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I've no idea what it'll taste like - its just a cobbling together of whatever I could find Courgettes and cheese go together so well - you can have them with anything - pasta is good and easy
      Oooh Dotty, that sounds nice. Maybe tomorrow
      Courgettes with chicken tomorrow I think!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
      DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        Courgettes with chicken tomorrow I think!

That's Wednesday's tea for us here.

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
        http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
        Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• With Chicken It could be my sister - I haven't seen her for a while
          My concoction was OK The dogs like it too as I made too much as usual

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bren In Pots;

LD don't be sat in the cold its got to be either the heating or another jumper.
            .[/QUOTE]

i have a thick wooly on,and got warm sitting in the chair,i cannot be cold,theree are always my 2 hoties,now it's bed time,and always warm under the duvet,nite nite all,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning, Happy Tuesday................have a good 'un. All this talk of food is making me hungry, now where is that toaster?
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 10-09-2013, 06:04 AM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Toastie Tuesday BM, the other Nutters and Grapes Why is toast always mentioned when I'm out of bread
                Sun's out, blue sky, feeling happy! Look out world, I'm coming out to play
                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Toastie Tuesday BM, the other Nutters and Grapes Why is toast always mentioned when I'm out of bread
                  Sun's out, blue sky, feeling happy! Look out world, I'm coming out to play
                  Have a good day everyone
                  Have to be courgette fritter then!

DottyR

Comment

• Hi Dotty - how about very thinly sliced courgettes in a light pancake batter spread with tangy marmalade?

Comment

• Morning All. Cold and grey this morning. Came briefly out of private retirement to type up a Medical Report last night and realised I haven't really missed it. Packed all the machinery away again, because that is definitely the last one. I'm searching for a foolproof bread recipe, I'm sure I've suddenly become sensitive to all the additives in the processed stuff. I used to make great bread when the children were young (because I couldn't afford to buy it), but I seem to have lost my touch. Have a good day everyone and see you later
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All....sunny out. I've got the washing machine on the go. Everybody sounds hale & hearty. Did you get warm, Lottie?

Took my first cushion commission in yesterday. Reports say the client was very pleased and wants more. Have two to sew today, to complete the three that have to be in on Thursday. Finished the Bollywood style one - ripping myself to bits on pins as I did so. I don't like hi-pile stretch velour anymore. MinL has asked me to make Ch******s things and has given me the choice of fabrics. I was deeply shocked - in a nice way.

Finally got The Boy's college woes sorted, yesterday. Sadly, we had to file an official complaint against one of the staff. He was sending The Boy on wild goose chases 'because it was funny'. We weren't laughing then and that pathetic staff member isn't laughing now. The Boy is much happier though.

Shortly, we will be inundated with apples from the tree. It was from Ald!. I have no idea of the variety. Second raspberry glut is very enjoyable though. DD picked us some blackberries at the weekend - we got some whoppers - her fiance is extremely tall and can reach the very top ones! I ought to make a low carb crumble for the BH today.

What to have for supper? Decisions, decisions.....

Meanwhile, coffee?
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Hi Dotty - how about very thinly sliced courgettes in a light pancake batter spread with tangy marmalade?
                          Yummy!

DottyR

Comment

• So having got the courgettes in a pancake with marmalade idea into my head I decided to make some. First job - find steps to reach the marmalade that lurks in the top of cupboard with all the jams and stuff I made years ago. Two jars of Lime marmalade found, (April 2003 ). Can't even open the jars they're so tightly stuck. However, the Sweet Pickled Limes (August 1996 ) could be opened and they taste like ..............slices of damp cardboard in syrup. No mould though Put me off my breakfast now!
                            Think I'll just have a few figs and yogurt

Comment

• Morning

Flo heres the bread recipe I've used for the past 30 years :-

3 lbs flour
                              30 oz tepid water
                              1oz fresh yeast
                              nearly a tablespoon salt
                              tablespoon olive oil

mix/knead, prove, then shape into 4 loaves bake for 30mins ish at 230c.
                              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 10-09-2013, 08:42 AM.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

So having got the courgettes in a pancake with marmalade idea into my head I decided to make some. First job - find steps to reach the marmalade that lurks in the top of cupboard with all the jams and stuff I made years ago. Two jars of Lime marmalade found, (April 2003). Can't even open the jars they're so tightly stuck. However, the Sweet Pickled Limes (August 1996 ) could be opened and they taste like ..............slices of damp cardboard in syrup. No mould though Put me off my breakfast now!
                                Think I'll just have a few figs and yogurt
                                I think you need to go halves with BB & buy a ladder to sort them cupboards out............
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X