Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Happy Friday for those of us who don't have to work at the weekends!

Comment

• Morning all. Dark and wet here this morning. Glad I went to the allotment yesterday.

Comment

• Happy Friday................sorry, Happy Long Weekend, I forgot I'm off Monday as well...............have a good one.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday - even though it is the 13th, it's still Friday Opposite weather to yours here RL, it's bright and sunny (for the moment). Enjoy your day.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Happy Friday - I need these prompts to remind me what day it is
            Could also do with a new bedside clock battery as I seem to have been asleep for rather a long time
            Rain overnight - may still be ? Have a lovely day whatever the weather

Comment

• Morning we had lots of overnight rain but its bright and sunny here now
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks for that advice Flo, might do that, just need to find some sprouty tatties
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

• Morning All....Persisting it down here. It's been raining since last night. Sure I just heard distant thunder. Patio thermometer says 20c though. It's certainly scuppered my laundry plans......oh, drat, how terrible. Not. Garden is soaking it up like a sponge.

Started a Ch******s cushion yesterday - demo stuff for the shop display. Must finish that today, and start this commission. Have to think of other things to use in the shop display. I thought of children's aprons, a doorstop, a stocking and scented pillows so far.

Lots to do inside, so rain won't stop play. I don't feel great today though - can't really pinpoint anything but I don't feel very good. Being busy might help, I'll try it and see.

But first.......more coffee?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning Jules, maybe it is the thundery weather making you feel a bit out of sorts?

It was drizzling here as I drove to work, won't know what it has been doing till I leave at 2 today to pick Madmax up from Cardiff airport.
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

• Rains stopped, clouds lifting and breaking up in Carmarthenshire Shirl. With a bit of organising there are enough of us to tell you the weather all the way down the M4 to the airport
                      Hope you feel more with it soon Jules

Comment

• Ooh, just discovered I can swap £5 of T@sco vouchers for a £15 T&M voucher - bargain!!!
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

• Which bit of my drive do I wave to you from VC? Wish I had time to pop into Wyevale on the way past
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

• Leave early Shirl
                            I'm in Ferryside, downriver from Carmarthen

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                              Started a Ch******s cushion yesterday - demo stuff for the shop display. Must finish that today, and start this commission. Have to think of other things to use in the shop display. I thought of children's aprons, a doorstop, a stocking and scented pillows so far.
                              Table runners, placemats, drinks mats.

Comment

• Dare I say "Stockings" Jules? Or tree decorations? I can imagine quilted reindeer and stars and trees........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X