This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all....
    Has dried up here.. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice...
    Have a good day tomorrow RL...

Got the first of my appointments done today..... didn't go as well as I hoped, rather went as I expected tho
    End result is a visit required to the docs and then off for a scan... It is a long standing injury I have always suffered thru whilst running and playing sports....Tried a physio about 4 years ago but he couldn't get to the bottom of it....so I decided to try again with a visit today to a different physio..

Anyone for a glass of red...?
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post

Anyone for a glass of red...?
      Got one thanks Trip. Sorry your appointment didn't go well.

Comment

• Let me pour, Trip - sounds like you need a large one
        Best get it sorted, whatever it is I've always thought that running was no good for one so I've made it my motto to be as idle as possible

Comment

• I don't 'do' running - it's bad for you.

#1 Son is going to a wedding in Staffordshire tomorrow - train at 6.07am The Secret Girlfriend's brother is getting married.

Can't make up my mind to doing the maps in the bathroom or sewing tomorrow? Maybe a bit of both....the missing two might turn up in the post tomorrow. I haven't been able to get the Cardiff one though, not yet.

Well, night all. Good luck tomorrow, Rusty. I hope your injury gets better soon, Trip.
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• What sort of Cardiff map do you want Jules? ............and why Cardiff?
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 13-09-2013, 09:12 PM. Reason: bad smeling

Comment

• Night all... Not sure when I will have time to get to the docs but am going to try do it soon... May as well keep it moving now that I have put the wheels in motion I suppose
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. It's rained all night and it's still coming down. Do hope it clears up a bit for this afternoon.

Comment

• Ha, just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be dry by noon

Comment

• Morning all and welcome to the weekend Blue and pink sky - looks like someone's been playing with the paint samples, trying out some different colours!
                    A questions for the wise - why is the time on my computer and on my mobile phone different by 4 minutes? I assumed they'd both pick up the same time signal - or is my phone just cheap rubbish
                    Have a great day, especially the wedding goers I'm going to a weeding

Comment

• Morning, a quick look around while eating my bacon sarnie then I'm off

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                      Night all... Not sure when I will have time to get to the docs but am going to try do it soon... May as well keep it moving now that I have put the wheels in motion I suppose
                      Trip you've made an start with the appointments and thats the hardest part so like you say keep those wheels going.

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                      Ha, just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be dry by noon
                      Just in time to take the photos
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, was gonna say happy Saturday but it's far from it, my buddy back has just gone. I was only making the bed for gods sake, I wouldn't have minded if I was making A bed. Anyway that's my day sorted, instead of going to lottie I guess I'm gonna have to unmake the damn thing.........................have a better one guys irrespective of the weather.
                        Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-09-2013, 07:08 AM.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all - grey and overcast here even if not actually raining, it pelted down last night. Maybe get to the lottie in a bit. No 2 son coming over for supper tonight and to stay the night.
                          Hope you have a lovely day RL - even if the weather is not good!

Comment

• Awww - sorry about your back, BM, what a waste of a Saturday Hope you're better real soon
                            Sun is shining with all his might here, even the sea looks blue!! Next job is to pick the lavender to give to Dai the Jam for his lavender jelly - closely followed by a coffee with the local nutters and some cake from Ann the Pies. I lead such a hectic life, sometimes I feel quite exhausted and have to sit down in the sun.
                            Have a good un - Catch you all later

Comment

• Morning all... Beautiful day here... Sun is back...yay
                              Thanks for good wishes.. Should have said that it is not your typical Injury as in a strain or tear of a calf, hamstring, groin etc ( most of which I have had at some stage over the years)
                              Rather it is an issue with some deep stomach or abdominal muscle, so hence difficulty over years in trying to pinpoint it...

Have a good day everyone..

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning All.......Changeable here. Laundry is out, weather permitting or not. Better out there than going fousty in the machine.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                What sort of Cardiff map do you want Jules? ............and why Cardiff?
                                My bathroom is wallpapered with vintage maps. Two walls are Bartholomews, and two are OS One Inch. I've finished the two walls of Bartholomews maps (just need sealing to waterproof them) and I need Cardiff, Winchester and The Solent to complete the other two smaller walls. Admittedly, Winchester will be mostly hidden by the loo cistern, but still..... I have now found the Cardiff sheet on Fleabay, but it's another week or so 'til auction end. I'm hoping Winchester and The Solent will be in today's post. It's quite educational, sitting on the loo in in our house

I do hope the weather clears for both weddings today, RL!

Coffee?
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X