Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All.....what a windy night - outside, not me It's not looking very promising out there, infact it looks downright miserable. Do you think we're in for a hard Winter, like 1976?

Got the knitting out last night, and sat in bed knitting until 1am. I'm feeling it this morning - achy arms and I'm quite tired. Still, might get that sweater finished for this Winter........must order some more yarn, don't think I've enough for a six inch welt.

Off to meet the lady I made cushions for last week - she wants six more but I need to see the colours in her drawing room to be able to match fabrics. The BH has gone over to do Governor stuff - he had better be back here in time to take me into town at 10.30. Better get myself very tidy and colour co-ordinated, otherwise I won't inspire confidence!

Meanwhile......coffee?
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning its a porridge sort of day here but the washing in the machine so I'm hoping for a dry day. not like thats going to happen.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone! I want a dry day too Bren, I've got 4 sets of rugby kit and cycling gear all washed but nowhere to hang it. I looks as if its about to throw it down !

Comment

• You need an empty GH Scarlet!! Brilliant place to dry your washing

Comment

• Morning all - popped in to see you before heading off to the dentist!
            Pup asleep on the sofa - bet she wakes up when I go!
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps - bright and sunny here, with rain due this afternoon/evening, so we'll see. yesterday's wet afternoon turned out to be two heavy half-hour showers. Ruddy lawns need mowing but they're too wet, but the upside of that is the dogs stay clean! There's always a positive in there if you take the time to look for one!

Coffee?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                There's always a positive in there if you take the time to look for one!
                Yeh!..........Mi back might kill but I can still wiggle mi toes..........
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• The rain's arrived here - the clouds may be empty before they reach you G4
                  Next door need roof repairs and the scaffolders are down there now, putting up the scaffolding - on the only access path up to my house Hope they're going to leave me a space to squeeze through - otherwise I'm trapped up here until they finish the job
                  Sometimes I lower a basket on a rope into another neighbour's garden. He fills it with toms and lettuce and I haul it back up. May have to do that again if I'm trapped

Comment

• You keep on wiggling 'em then BM - It'll take yer mind off yer back!

Seriously though, I hope you're not in too much discomfort mate. Cocodamol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      You keep on wiggling 'em then BM - It'll take yer mind off yer back!

Seriously though, I hope you're not in too much discomfort mate. Cocodamol?
                      Cheers G4, yep, taking Co-Codamol & Ibubrufen along with a bit of hip wiggling..........Starting to kick in so good times ahead.......
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• My Pilates instructor recommends getting a Pilates/Gym ball. You sit on it, and rotate your arris in a figure eight! Looks bizarre, but she reckons it's good for easing back issues - it's working for me, but Hubby won't do it. I suspect it's coz my ball is bright Purple!!

Right, Laundry's done, so I'm off to work. Hubby's at home today replacing a swivel on his Landy, so he can entertain the dogs when he's done, and I can go to work in peace! Yay!

Later Peeps!

Comment

• Yes, I used to have a large gym ball & an inversion table (that was very good but made me feel queezy). I had to leave them behind as I didn't have the room.

Comment

• I have one of those Pilates balls somewhere - bit flat I think now as its a long time since I've used it It always made me laugh as I'd fall off it - needed handles on it like a spacehopper thingy Never knew why the Pilates lady let me stay in the class Most of my exercise seemed to be rolling around on the floor clutching my sides

Comment

• Another one here who has a gym ball its upstairs somewhere I had problems sitting still on it but youngest grandson would kneel up on it while watching TV.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Since Madmax won't let me have any chickens I am sort of contemplating buying me one of these... The Original Chicken Handbag - buy at Firebox.com
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X