Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you have to show me that Shirl? Its totally ridiculous ------so stoopid its perfect - but it would be better with a shoulder strap I think.......and I'm not sure about the rubber smell

Comment

• Reviews say it doesn't smell bad. At least you wouldn't have to worry about it getting soaked in this lovely weather!
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

• Open it up in the rain and use it as a dinghy........or stick it on your head as a rain hat or get 2 and wear them as wellies
        The rain hasn't stopped all day - had intended going back to Cardiff but think I'll stay here another night - forecast looks better tomorrow

Comment

• Some clucking good ideas there VC

(can you tell I have a work lull on)?
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• And I'm having yet another coffee break
            Why is it, that when its raining everything you want to do is outdoors and when the sun's out you have to do indoors stuff. Bit like when there's a power cut and all you want to do is hoover

Comment

• I never want to hoover!
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

• Nor me - except when there's a powercut

Comment

• Afternoon All.....'orribibble out there. Very Wintry and cheerless.

Clueless cushion commission client met, colours co-ordinated, fabrics chosen and purchased and awaiting my attention. Festive things much admired by in-laws and more Ch... Festive fabrics handed to me to make more. They particularly loved the ogee and want to use them for the shop window display! I'm going to be a busy bunny!

So, without further ado, because I have all that sewing.........coffee?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Afternoon the rains stopped but it was too late for the washing though. never mind. it doesn't seem to bother some folks they leave theirs on the line for weeks
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Its stopped here too Bren, but looks like another band of rain heading this way The sun is warm though - must make the most of the 10 minutes it'll be here

Comment

• Went to the lottie this afternoon to do some picking and clearing up. First time since the beginning of Summer I had to keep my jacket on

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooon Peeps - I got rained off! And rained on, come to that!

I leave my laundry on the line for days sometimes, Bren - it'll dry one day! I'm one of those that pegs stuff out straight, with extra pegs, that way it won't need ironing... Today Hubby got it in for me - and screwed it all up in the laundry basket!

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• OMG I've been asleep for three hours......absolutely out of it asleep. I shall probably be awake most of the night now Oh well, I can always go sew.

Yes please to the coffee - I need to wake up. And I have a bit of a headache.
                            Jules

Comment

• PS Rain has been relentless, the wind not much better....
                              Jules

Comment

• Carry on like this and you'll soon become nocturnal, Jules!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X