Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all...Calm bright morning here; big change from yesterday where there was that real "wet you thru" drizzly rain falling all day...Forecast for weekend is good too with temps due to hit 20..
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• G'Mooooooooornin' Peeps, you lot OK? It's sunny but chilly here, and the grass is longer and still soaking wet. I'm waiting in for a parcel for Himself. Again.

Laundry on the line, dog bed in the machine, clean stuff away where it should be, so at least I've made a start. Still got loads of things to do but can't decide where to start, so I probably won't!

Time for some brekky now, I think...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Still got loads of things to do but can't decide where to start, so I probably won't!
        Are we twins G4?

Comment

• I'm waiting for a huge pan of fruit and water to boil, for wine *drums fingers*

It's brightening up as I speak, here
          Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
            Are we twins G4?
            Make it triplets

Comment

• Morning all!
              Light drizzle here but really quite warm. It is probably going to be mushrooming weather soon?
              I wish I knew more about foraging mushrooms!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well there's not mushroom in here, Nickers - I'm so fed up living in this rabbit hutch of a house! Partly how I've become so despondent with household chores, I think - you have to move a dozen things to put anything away. Plus, the amount it costs to heat the darn place over the winter - you'd heat a normal place twice the size for less.

Whinge over. Coffee?
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 18-09-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Make it triplets
                  Nah - quads
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsCordial View Post
                    I'm waiting for a huge pan of fruit and water to boil, for wine *drums fingers*

It's brightening up as I speak, here
                    Don't be tricked it brightened up here so i put the washing out then it rained just as I finished

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                    Nah - quads
                    Quads were noisy things that are best rode in fields.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Still sunshiny here That'll bring the rain back
                      Coffi.............? I'm having a rest..........

Comment

• No time now, VC - gotta go work.

Have a fab day all, catch ya later!

Comment

• Afternoon folks. Just managed a walk with the dog before the rain came down. I wish she would hurry up and learn to walk to heel - it is a real pain turning round all the time to stop her pulling ahead and it makes me dizzy!
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon/evening whatever time it is Still sunshiny
                            Lots of windfall apples - doubt that there are many worth collecting but the birds enjoy them. Just 4 courgettes - nothing too ginormous - looks like they're on their last legs now! My special find - a huge ripe strawberry - just one - but I'm going to enjoy that more than a bowl full in June
                            Hope everyone is well and happy

Comment

• Evening All......very dramatic out there, stormy looking clouds and wind but still sunny.

That costume shop is manic. I was supposed to have assistance but she didn't turn in. I didn't manage to close until gone 6pm, we're supposed to close at 5. Anyway, boosted the takings somewhat which is good for my friends.

I think it's tubtime.....catch you later!
                              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Managed another visit to the lottie this afternoon for more tidying and weeding. Cooked a huge panful of chilli with lots of added vegetables (mostly courgette) - should last me a while

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X