Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Square Pot Saucers - Where can I get some???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square Pot Saucers - Where can I get some???

Hey All

I've bought some heavy duty square pots like these:

to use on the exterior stairs that lead down to the garden. However I can't find any square pot saucers to put underneath them.

Everytime I water my plants, water leaks all over the stairs and I'm worried about people slipping on them, especially my neighbour who is pregnant at the moment. I've done quite an extensive search on the internet and can't find any available in the UK.

I found this link to a New Zealand site which has some and if you scroll down the page you will see pictures of some square saucers.

Does anyone know where I can get some in the UK, or maybe offer any alternative ideas as I really need to keep the stairs dry and clean.

Many thanks

E

How about something like the square biscuit tin lids painted a similar colour to yours ?

Comment

whats wrong with round ones
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

If you go on Ebay and put 'square saucer' into the search, you should come up with Southern Horticultural Supplies who do some. Not sure if they're the right size though?
        This link should take you to their Ebay shop;
        http://stores.ebay.co.uk/southern-ho...tural-supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
          whats wrong with round ones
          They're not square!

Thanks for the link to the eBay site - my pots are only 6.5 litres and 18cm x 18cm at the base, so those saucers are too big. but I'm going to email them and see if they can source smaller ones.

Cheers

E
          Last edited by Lesley Jay; 22-05-2007, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eskymo View Post
            They're not square!

Thanks for the link to the eBay site - my pots are only 6.5 litres and 18cm x 18cm at the base, so those saucers are too big. but I'm going to email them and see if they can source smaller ones.

Cheers

E

But you're missing the juxta position of the equieliptoid with the angularity of the pot it's just soooo new age and fung shwoosh ...... apart from that they'd be cheaper

Failing that why not bung a bit of water cappilary matting stuff in the bottom thay will hold a fair bit of water and stopthe compost coming ooot
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X