This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    Anyone else glued to the Six Nations? What a great game England v Italy was. I really feel I should be doing something more constructive, but it'll all be over today, so I can catch up tomorrow, I guess.
    Yep, of course I was watching

Ireland win away in France to win the overall Championship on Brian O Driscoll's last match... What an occasion...

All that talk of wine, well it would be rude not to... Cheers everyone
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      My drink of choice nowadays is the old grin and tonic, but I do like the odd bottle of prosecco on occasions.

Wales are absolutely thrashing Scotland...
      Prosecco for me tonight after the fab Wales V Scotland game... Brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Prosecco for me tonight after the fab Wales V Scotland game... Brilliant!
        Celebratory glass of my special rum for me I think!
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to your team, Trip. Close call in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Congrats to your team, Trip. Close call in the end
            Yep it surely was... Shredded nerves for tea...

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Talk about a bad patch, I have spent the last two days in bed, every time i sit upright my head is spinning and I start being sick!!Its just like being drunk but without the pleasure of haveng had a drink.
              I am thinking its the antibiotics I am taking for my tooth abscess or maybe a brain tumour, naaa Ill settle for the antibiotics for now. Only got three left. I am so fed up with lying down I have got up and sat by the pc. I bet my seeds are all dried up in the GH. I can only walk in circles unfortunately so to get to the green house I will have to go out of the front door and work my way round to the back.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Morning all

That's not good Bill,have you spoken to your GP about it ? are you on any other medicines that may be reacting with the new one,antibiotics are meant to make you better not worse,take care walking about bud,we don't want you getting dizzy,falling over & hurting yourself even more.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Well I have a history of being ill at weekends so no doc, I might ring the emergency doc later. I take so many other meds I have them in a bowl with milk and sugar.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I would Bill,if the medicines are reacting with each other then possibly none are doing any good & you need to be getting better now the weather has turned the corner

Comment

• Morning, its what Paddington Bear would call a blustery day here

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                      Well I have a history of being ill at weekends so no doc, I might ring the emergency doc later. I take so many other meds I have them in a bowl with milk and sugar.
                      Take care Bill and if i was you I'd ring the NHS 111 number for advice that's if it's in your area.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm off to do domestics while listening to Tim 'n Joe

Comment

• Bill, do you have some kind of ear infection? That would explain the dizziness and walking in circles - years ago I realised I had one when I was shopping in A**a with my boys, blew my nose and promptly fell over! Bruised my dignity.

Comment

• Incidentally, thank you all so much for the good wishes; I don't know if they will make a difference to Mr Q but they certainly make me feel better.

Comment

• Well, beautiful day, so I'm off to Plot, to plant those onion sets that keep looking at me.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all. Sitting here, in my jammies, with a coffee and the dog started scratching at the door and wailing to get outside. I jumped up and let her out...

... she ran full pelt down the garden and sat in the patch of sun. Clever girl.
                                When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
                                If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X