Wot no spam wanders off to check hiding places >>>>>>>>>>>
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Insert evil smiley of choice,mod's won spammer lost in the ethos

Comment

• Good Morning BB and All. Gloriously sunny morning here, plenty to do so better get on. Have a lovely day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All,

Was fine out first light, but it's looking grey and threatening now. Hope it passes.

I have strawberry flags to make today...
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Same here, I have potatoes to plant
            DottyR

Comment

• Morning another mild night in the GH plus the suns out so it looks like being a good day.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Started fine here but now looking grey & grim with water droplets now showing on the velox window
                which is a good thing instead of playing outside I shall make a fish pie & get some seeds planted both jobs are long overdue so as they say .. it's an ill wind etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  the suns out so it looks like being a good day.
                  not for long Bren,looks like you & Flo have got a heavy shower day brewing from about 11 o/c onwards
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 18-03-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Morning Grapeland, I had the same idea BB so got the seeds out & have just sown 7 types for my prop.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all...

Overcast here too with the threat of showers...
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning Grapelets Misty, murky, mizzly morning with a nasty touch of windiness here.
                        We've been spoilt by the weather for the last couple of weeks - its a shock to return to the cold stuff we should have been having.
                        May have to spend some time doing indoor drudgery
                        Coffi first..............would you like milk and siwgr.............?

Comment

• Wind has blown the clouds away, but it's still chilly out.

Coffee and cake? (low carb pear & ginger with caramel sauce.....nom!)
                          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Morning another mild night in the GH plus the suns out so it looks like being a good day.
                            Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            not for long Bren,looks like you & Flo have got a heavy shower day brewing from about 11 o/c onwards
                            Well that was a quick change to the weather we've got hail stones and thunder
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Morning Grapelets Misty, murky, mizzly morning with a nasty touch of windiness here.
                              We've been spoilt by the weather for the last couple of weeks - its a shock to return to the cold stuff we should have been having.
                              May have to spend some time doing indoor drudgery
                              Coffi first..............would you like milk and siwgr.............?
                              Yes please to tea, though the windiness round these parts might be due to finishing off the sprouts.
                              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps! We have bright and sunny here today, but it has been interspersed with light showers, and has been windy all day. Not April yet, is it!?

Coffee?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X