Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening, I've spent the whole day in the garden opened up the trailer tent for an airing, planted out my broadies and put the netting up ready for my tall peas.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening All.
      What a beautiful day its been - last day of March and the first day of Summer Time - and it actually felt like summer - especially when I dozed off in the sunshine, surrounded by snoring dogs.
      It was quarter to eight when I came back into the house from the garden - love the lighter evenings.
      Hope you've all had a good 'un

Comment

• Eh VC??

* dashes to calendar to check where the 31st March went to...
        Phew it is tomorrow!
        Still been a gorgeous day - Rosie and I have been very busy outside for most of it.
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Evening All.
          What a beautiful day its been - last day of March and the first day of Summer Time - and it actually felt like summer - especially when I dozed off in the sunshine, surrounded by snoring dogs.
          It was quarter to eight when I came back into the house from the garden - love the lighter evenings.
          Hope you've all had a good 'un
          Hmppph, we had 6 degrees. That's still winter

Comment

• Drat, I knew I'd done summat wrong - I've put my calendar on a day instead of the clocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              Hmppph, we had 6 degrees. That's still winter
              Brrrrrrrrrrrr, we had 20 C

Comment

• Me too, VC! My watch now reads 2nd April - so I must have put the date on when I was fiddling around putting the hour forward! Come to think of it the minute hand is a bit fast as well!

Comment

• You're worse than me Jeanie At least I was in the right month

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    What a beautiful day its been - last day of March and the first day of Summer Time
                    30 days hath September, April, June & November & March...................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening all! Nice weather (sorry AP) and light until 7.30pm, so I was therefore still at the Hill.

By a pleasing coincidence, this is what time the Club opens, so I had a welcome half of Banks Bitter before heading home.

There is bingo on Sunday nights - I have to slope off before they start, as I'm always worried that I'll develop a Tourette's type syndrome whereby I have a compulsion to shout HOUSE even though I'm not actually playing.

Comment

• Glad its not just me, after altering the clocks it always takes me the best part of a week to feel back to normal.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning! Misty start and a bit drizzly. Didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday, I was out on the garden most of the day with my youngest son. He helped me no end I got some lovely Mothering Sunday gifts - pretty gardening gloves, wine, flowers and a doorstop with an embroidered message "Mum's door is always open". Well that's true! Have a good day
                          Last edited by Florence Fennel; 31-03-2014, 06:25 AM.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Dog and I are finally on the same timeline. She woke me up at ten past 7 this morning

Comment

• My first planting of the year on Saturday
                              50x Cabbage
                              30x Cauliflower
                              25x Broccoli
                              All as seedlings
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                                Dog and I are finally on the same timeline. She woke me up at ten past 7 this morning
                                That's the trouble with dogs they don't have watches they always work on GMT
                                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X