Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday everyone. Gloomy here in London ish, hopefully pick up later. Off for a mornings R &R at the Charity shop, laters
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning no rain here its just drab and misty at least we've not got thick fog again. This morning its a quick look around the vine then off to the dentist.

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
      Is anyone intending on buying the 'free' plug plant offer on this months mag? .
      Not me Dotty. maybe ask in the general section.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning!! It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
        Up early this morning to get my fill of smugness and feeling fresh and ready for the big plans I have for my garden this weekend
        From side of stage enters a weekend of rain probably
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Mornin all.
          Grey here, but a bit warmer than yesterday. Hope to plant up some oxeye daisies today for the seed and plant swap next week.
          Looks like the rosemary cuttings have taken so I may pot those on too if the rain holds off.

Been watching 'our' black male pheasant wandering about the far field thus morning- boy can he be noisy!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy Friday, everyone!

Well done on your smug points, Trip I'm thinking of the Parkrun tomorrow, but unless my big bro wants to come along, getting up early on a Sat am takes more will power than I have, especially after a beer or two on Friday night...
            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 04-04-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
              Is anyone intending on buying the 'free' plug plant offer on this months mag? As the 'free potato' offer seems to gave gone very wrong, and will arriving very late, just wondering what people thinking about this offer. Although I will be doing most from seeds anyway, thought maybe a few 'spares' as plugs might be good idea.
              The bit that mainly goes wrong with postage only offers is people failing to read/understand the dispatch date,this month's offer will be sent out May onwards,the date is of necessity vague due to the supplier not knowing the number of people who will take advantage of it until the closing date,in this case May 15th.If the take up is greater than expected then the supplier will have to order more from the growers to make up any shortfall.
              I would also draw your attention to the fact that this months cover offer is from a different merchant than that of the potato kit.
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Back from the dentist and I don't need to go again for 6 months so that's good for my teeth and my purse.

Comment

• Had my first Bee this year in the polytunnel, it felt a bit like when uncle Jim turns up with the entire family and you have nothing in the pantry to offer them. I pointed out some wallflowers to him and suggested he bookmarks my plot for future use.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. I'm tired. Again. You lot OK? Coffee?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening G4 I'm fine thanks have you been riding today ? We've just been over to daughters to swap seeds gave her some purple podded peas and I came home with Rainbow chard.

Comment

• No, not today. Was offered, but the rest of the gang weren't feeling energetic either, so we just did chores and drank coffee instead. It meant the dogs got more fun-time, and we went to work earlier, and finished earlier.

I've got so many jobs to be getting on with this weekend, that I don't know where to start. So I haven't...

Comment

• evening all,so much better now the nights are lighter,had a nice sleep in the lottie shed this afternoon,must be this heavy weather,slowly getting things done,hope your all well,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                            Is anyone intending on buying the 'free' plug plant offer on this months mag? As the 'free potato' offer seems to gave gone very wrong, and will arriving very late, just wondering what people thinking about this offer. Although I will be doing most from seeds anyway, thought maybe a few 'spares' as plugs might be good idea.
                            I was debating it Dotty - although the postage cost is putting me off - I already have seeds for 3 of the 5 options.

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooornin' Peeps. We have sunny!

Comment

• Yay G4 - same here. Lovely to be able to see the sky instead of the horrible murk we had for the last two days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X