Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely here this morning! A bit of a nip in the air but we have a lovely high blue sky. My OH has already snuck down to the office... My GH is completely empty ready for a new path, he promised he would help. I can't lift those paving slabs So with fingers crossed I will have a revamped GH later... Getting fed up with slipping on the mud in there.

Comment

• Gorgeous start to the day! Lovely and sunny - light breeze - and the window repair man has just been and replaced a blown double glazed unit so now I have a lovely clear view Now if the window cleaner had just shown up I would be even more sparkly indoors. Never mind - dog and I are going for a walk and then down to the lottie to carry on the big works
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine and warmth here - so much so that I'm thinking of a vest top for my run in a minute.

Hot cross buns later, as it's Good Friday.

Comment

• Sorry Mrs.BB,I know it seems unfair that I get to go for a ride out on the scooter on this lovely sunny day,but it's Hazels fault for pointing out a shortcoming in the cupboards.......

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon All. T***o just been with the shopping so that's all away. Kitchen scrubbed, just lounge to dust (everything that doesn't move which will include Himself) and hoover and bathroom to tackle, then I'm off outside. Beautiful day so far (that makes you feel like singing doesn't it?). See you all later, enjoy your day and Happy Good Friday
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morereasons are doing hot x buns,orange flavoured with chocolate chips as well as the normal ones

Comment

• You'll get fat BB!

Comment

• I got those (6) for Mrs.BB Scarlet the normal ones (12) are for me

Comment

• The sun came out so I've spent the day in the Garden either potting on or just sat reading.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    I'd forgotten we'd got hot cross buns in the freezer so instead we're having custard tart today and seeing as I made a large on we'll be eating it until Sunday
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Been buzzing like a busy bee this afternoon, just in from watering. It's turning chilly now, so PJs, on the game for an hour and then a nice chilled cheeky glass of white. See you all tomorrow, enjoy your evening
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Did a bit more clearing on the overgrown raspberry bed on the lottie today - that was after fixing the top of a fence trellis in the back garden - I love my ratchet screwdriver
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          I'd forgotten we'd got hot cross buns in the freezer so instead we're having custard tart today and seeing as I made a large on we'll be eating it until Sunday
                          Aha! No custard tarts left in Tesco today, so I'll have your HCB and you can have my egg custard, Bren. And your home made one will be nicer than the T's one anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            I'm nearly on track too, Jeanie! That is provided that I can dig up all the remaining parsnips for wine; plant the potatoes; plant out the broad beans; put up the pea wigwams and plant out the sweet peas; and sow the parsnips & carrots. Then at home I need to sow all the tender stuff in pots.

Hmm. Not quite on track then.
                            Sowed the tender and miscellaneous stuff - beans (climbing, dwarf and runner), peas, cucumber, squash, courgette, leeks, lettuce, sweetcorn.

Just got to get to the Hill tomorrow to put up the pea wigwams, plant out the broadies; dig up the last of the roots and plant the spuds.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 18-04-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                              Aha! No custard tarts left in Tesco today, so I'll have your HCB and you can have my egg custard, Bren. And your home made one will be nicer than the T's one anyway.
                              Custard tart came out fine I used the recipe in my ratty looking Be-Ro book so its looks like we'll be eating the HCB's on Monday.

Impressive seed line up there Hazel, and don't square pots fit the trays much better than round ones.

Bed time for me nighty night.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Grandson up at 4.45, now that IS an early start to my day, feel sleepy already, off to see dinosaurs at the Natural History museum.

And he's been running up and down stairs since, he's gonna be a very tired wee chappy later! He's just v excited, train and then underground train, ( and a sleeping 'grandma').
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X