This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
    Grandson up at 4.45, now that IS an early start to my day, feel sleepy already, off to see dinosaurs at the Natural History museum.

And he's been running up and down stairs since, he's gonna be a very tired wee chappy later! He's just v excited, train and then underground train, ( and a sleeping 'grandma').
    I took mine when they were 4 to see the dinosaurs. In the queue and we heard the dinosaur roar, that was it- one if them took offin the opposite direction!!! No matter how much I explained that they wasn't real he just didn't believe me. His twin was so smug that he wasn't frightened!
    Have a lovely day!

Comment

• Very chilly here this morning! My boys have a rugby match this morning so I'm sat having a quiet 5 mins before they get up and we head out My Mum (who never visits!) is also coming to stay for the night!! Looking forward to that, fingers crossed that the traffic isn't bad coming over the bridge.

Comment

• Morning all

Sun's shining,chooks are clucking,birds are twittering,must be Spring
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• As they used to say in the barbers when I was a lad,something for the weekend ..........................

but I'm sure they didn't mean

Simnel Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Comment

• Good morning peeps,have to go shopping ugh,all I want is my lottie's,got lot's to do,the mind is on the job,but the body is not playing my tune,it really is cheesing me off,I am used to getting on with things,it goes against the grain to even think about asking for help,MR LD is being an angel,have a nice day peeps.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It is sunny with a cloudless sky but a bitter wind, whenever we had a cold wind my old pappy used to say " It's coming off the Russian urinals"
              Last edited by Bill HH; 19-04-2014, 09:50 AM.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Afternoon All. Sun is just coming out - it's been a cold one up until now. I have to have the heating on for Himself because he is feeling cold all the time. He doesn't want a blanket because then he'll "feel like an invalid" I've made the sausage rolls (the GGs have a game of what's-nanny-put-in-the-filling-this-week), I've made some beefburgers, cleaned up, washed the bathroom floor, done the washing and now I'm pooped (to quote G4). I've also noticed that I must have the most wrinkly elbows in the world See you later.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Afternoon All. Sun is just coming out - it's been a cold one up until now. I have to have the heating on for Himself because he is feeling cold all the time. He doesn't want a blanket because then he'll "feel like an invalid" I've made the sausage rolls (the GGs have a game of what's-nanny-put-in-the-filling-this-week), I've made some beefburgers, cleaned up, washed the bathroom floor, done the washing and now I'm pooped (to quote G4). I've also noticed that I must have the most wrinkly elbows in the world See you later.
                  Well he sounds just like me, I am frozen, my wife bought me a cardigan which I refuse to use on the grounds that it makes me look like Steptoe. You could tell your husband that wearing a blanket makes him look like Geronimo.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Get him to jump in the bath Flo...that'll warm him up a treat!

..go on...you're going to say you only have a shower aren't you??

VERY nippy wind here too!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• If Mr FF is anything like my sister post op he can't jump into anything water related for a while
                      I think that blanket would be a good idea! Or a small fan heater on him?
                      Just realising what heat comes off a dog on the sofa beside me and the fan of this laptop
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Spot on Jeanie, he can't wet his foot for 4-6 weeks! We do have a bath as well as a shower Nicos, but I think it should be a wellie on the op foot and the hosepipe outside I'm all heart
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          Sun is just coming out - it's been a cold one up until now. .
                          Afternoon its been cool here all day Flo I've been driving with my coat and fingerless gloves on. yesterday it was tee shirt weather. anyway I'm home now and the suns out
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Wimps,I've been playing in the shaded bit behind the fruit cage in a short sleeved T shirt

Comment

• Well, I've had a very busy day - I did post this morning, but dunno where it went! Been on my feet all day, and I am aching from head to toe. Bath and curry tonight, then on my feet again all day tomorrow. Catch ya on the flip side...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Just popping in to tell you about Morereasons Choc & Orange HCBs ' cos you keep raving about them. I bought a few packets tonight - reduced from £1 to 15p.
                                Do you put butter on them or eat them naked?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X