Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have thought you could put two in there.

Comment

• My sweetcorn has germinated in the airing cupboard - all excited now.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooornin' Peeps!

We have dull and dingy here today, and I'm on a go-slow. I think I've finally wound-down from the weekend - went to bed about half nine last night, and didn't wake up until eight this morning!

Have a fab day, catch ya later.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          My sweetcorn has germinated in the airing cupboard - all excited now.
          Mine are on the bathroom windowsill Jean, sooo cute. First time growing
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
            I would have thought you could put two in there.
            Thanks, looking at them again 2 for the cherry ones but one per beefsteak variety I think.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! I iz pooped. You know when you've run around all day, so you can get home and get 'stuff' done, then, when you get home, you can't remember what it was you were going to do? Well, that's me.

Coffee?

Comment

• Himself has had the big dressing off and the stitches out, but has to stay off the foot for another week. The left foot, thought to be inoperable, can be done when the op on the right foot has fully healed, so it looks like he'll be almost immobile for the next 3 months. I need a drink.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening, its been a good sunny gardening day today seemed to have got loads of bits done plus it wasn't windy so I've sat read outdoors as well.

Flo sounds like its a long term project with Himselfs feet so hopefully he;ll soon heal then they can start of the other foot.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yep, in for the long haul Bren. He doesn't do much around the house, but I've had to take on the little jobs he did do and I'm feeling just a weeny bit sorry for myself. It'll not last, I'll give myself a good talking to.

I've just tried to redeem a £5.00 voucher at T & M, but it's not accepting it. Bu@@er.

Comment

• Bummocks, Flo.

And ((((HUGS)))) too, matey.

Comment

• Wot G4 said
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday (thank Crunchie). Foggy here and a bit drizzly. My naff calendar says "Expect the best, plan for the worst and prepare to be surprised". I usually work by the old adage of "those who expect nothing shall not be disappointed". Thank you for the hugs, really appreciated. Have a lovely day

Comment

• Oh no, Flo - sorry to hear about himself's feet. Sis was told she might lose a toe due to her Mortons- and I have just started getting them - left foot worse than right. It makes digging a bit tricky.

So I need to get on with sorting my plots out while I still can - then I shall be making them as low maintenance as possible
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Grey, cold and dampish here, wonder which way the day is gonna go? Either sunny or wet, I guess.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all. Fick fog here and rain forecast for later Although the allotment does need rain - it's drying out rapidly over there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X