Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He does have a waterproof onesie, Bren. But ends up just as gunky due to condensation, so I don't use it. If he's still gunky when he gets home, I get the hose on him!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Poor Oscar................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        did I mention that our grandaughter gave me a prezzie its Harry Potter 3D blu-ray the flying scenes are really great I think that's what made me read the book again. Next I'm reading the Hobbit then lord of the rings.
        Bren if that`s the type of book you like have a read of Robert Jordan`s Wheel of Time series, the title of the first book is The Eye of the World
        if you try it let me know what you think of it.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          He does have a waterproof onesie, Bren. But ends up just as gunky due to condensation, so I don't use it. If he's still gunky when he gets home, I get the hose on him!
          You need BM to rig up some sort of ventilation system for that onesie, that could be his next project
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            Bren if that`s the type of book you like have a read of Robert Jordan`s Wheel of Time series, the title of the first book is The Eye of the World
            if you try it let me know what you think of it.
            Rary I read all sorts of books, just finished Philip Pullman 'His dark materials' so I'll look out for those Robert Jordan books thanks.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Grapeland, Happy Friday to all you workers, happy day to everyone else.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• And a big Happy to you BM!....and all you others here in Grapeland
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ................and its a Big Happy from me too
                  'tis a bit cloudy here but nothing that'll stop me playing in the mud.
                  First, coffi, though..................can I make you a cup?

Comment

• Love one please VC...just need to let the chooks out...won't be a sec.....

Comment

• No hurry, Nicos, there's an all day coffi pot here All day breakfast too

Comment

• Morning all

Sunny out West VC with very high fluffy white clouds & a light breeze It's official we like, Pembrokeshire & it's inhabitants the food & local ale
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• G'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNIN' Peeps, Nutters, Lurkers, Shirkers and Workers. . Trust me, we all fit into at least one of those categories!

I'll have a coffee. *Passes mug...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ...I'm baaaaaack!

Just been listening to a woodpecker, cuckoo and a pheasant in between my cockerels' crowing!

Very light drizzle here.

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Not been to Pembrokeshire for years!
                                We had a really windy week of camping near St Davids , but it was still stunningly beautiful ...especially so when the sun came out.
                                It was soon after the Sea Empress was shipwrecked and still a lot of oil around the coast...really upsetting to see anywhere, but espesh in such a stunningly beautiful location.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X