Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All, raining off and on here. I have 7 more tomatoes to pot on, so I might be donning a mac. Bit disappointed as son is not coming today and I wanted to get the bean poles in. Don't get me wrong, I can put them in, but I can't tie them at the top. Himself usually does it, but he obviously can't. Oh well, I may have to sow more beans as they're becoming pot bound.
    Sorry to hear your holiday plans have gone awry G4, but we'll order some nice weather for you next week Eyup Binley! See you all later, have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Bit disappointed as son is not coming today and I wanted to get the bean poles in. Don't get me wrong, I can put them in, but I can't tie them at the top. Himself usually does it, but he obviously can't.
      Don't you be going falling off any buckets Flo.................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Wish it would stop raining - my bp is rising and I am stressing on fb about dog training matters. Daft.
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Great to hear about Mr.Q's improvement - that's cheered me up no end! BIIIIIG ((((HUGS)))) to you both.

As for my Holiday plans, well, at least it's better than being a week late, I guess! But if we get there next week, and we're told we're a week late, my mate is NEVER going to live it down! Yes, next week's weather forecast is supposed to be drier, but the downside of that, is that the Mozzies will be out in abundance, and I will come home covered in bites. Can't win 'em all!

Coffee?
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Deleted.....
            Last edited by Bill HH; 11-05-2014, 12:57 PM.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 11-05-2014, 04:33 PM.
              DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                Bill, I hope that isn't going to worry G4 now!
                I have deleted it Dorothy, I had already thought better of it myself. But now she will be worrying about what I did say.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Well I can still see it in your post and Dotties, Bill.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• I think Bugggglers would be scared stiff of G4 - I know I am (for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not a Buggggler - just a scared old chook)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                      Well I can still see it in your post and Dotties, Bill.
                      Mines gone, up to Dottie now. Thank you for pointing that out.

Comment

• Neighbours are in charge, so no worries there. Besides, there's only a handful of you that have my address, and as anyone knows, I don't have a pot to p!$$ in, there'd be little point making the effort.

So, to you Bill!

Comment

• Ay up all if anyone is thinking of visiting any gardens this year now is the time to nip in the newsagents & look at the covers of gardening magazines & find the one that is doing the 2 for 1 offer again this year
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon, its still sunny, rainy and windy here I did a bit outside but soon gave up. Thanks for the magazine tip BB
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• No prob's Bren,pleased to help peeps on here save a few quid where possible
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Soooooooooooo chilly here, that we've put the immersion on, shoved a bit of beef in the oven, and lit the ruddy fire!

Just going to pop smugly into the 'happy' thread...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X