Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi you ^^ please stop being sooooooo chirpy at this time in the morning please
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Sorry BB, a chooken is always chirpy

Comment

• Did I dream that you'd taken on some chickens, VC?? If so, where are the pics?

I've planted out the tommies in their buckets in the courtyard garden this evening, but it was getting so late that the floodlight came on - it's on a timer, so every time it went off I had to jump up and wave my arms about to trigger it off again so I could see what I was doing. Entertained the neighbours, no doubt.

I would have shown you them looking lovely, but it was too dark for photos when I was done.

Comment

• Not a dream, Hazel, I have 4 little feathered friends There are some piccies somewhere - probably in the Rule the Roast Forum.
          If you don't mind I won't wake them up now for another photo - they'll have their feathers in curlers......................

Comment

• I'll have a look in the morning.

Nos da, all you night owls.

Comment

• Nos da Hazel from this little night chicken

Comment

• Ere yer go Hazel ....

Them's VC's chooks
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All, beautiful start to the day with blue sky and sunshine. Busy, busy, see you later, have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning Grapelets!!

Thanks BB ^^^^ Until I read the comment I thought someone had an identical set of chooks to me From l to r, its Pebbles, Wilma, Betty and BamBam. Betty is laying her socks off, and one, maybe 2, of the others have laid teeny little eggs. Amused myself yesterday by having a child-sized fried egg - it was about the size of a marshmallow!!

Its another glorious, sunshiny day and I'm going to make the most of it. Look out weeds, I'm on my way and I'll show no mercy

Hope you all have a sunshiny day.

Comment

• Morning all.

VC and BB don't you guys ever sleep???

I have an appointment with a flat pack potting bench and then with a hairdresser today
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Busy day for me too! Back from the school run - an hour round trip but I've no work so weeding and as the forecast is looking so good I'm going to put out some of my French beans. Making a cake for a special friend as well so I'll be making lots of sugar flowers for decoration. Made these already....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          ... a chooken is always chirpy
                          Unless it's broody, VC, then it does a passable impression of a she-devil!

Mooooooooooooornin' Peeps, we have sunny, I have a sore back, and loads to do.

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Those look gorgeous Scarlet - I bet they are fun to do!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning the suns out so another nice day here
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ahhh! Lovely chooks, VC - I did laugh at the mini fried egg! My neighbours brought me round some duck eggs yesterday from the farm shop so I had a HUGE fried egg for lunch.

Cloudly here, but I'm behind the desk till (late) lunchtime then a swim. It's free at the local baths between 2 and 3pm. See if I can get the knots out my leg in time for Sunday's race.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X