Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to make some chicken pasta and cottage pies, but there's no space for them in the freezer, so that's out the question. Then I thought I'd make some bread, but I'd have to find something to do while it was rising so I vetoed that idea. I could have made a caaaaaaaaaaake, but we don't really like caaaaaaaaaaaake. Then I thought I'd do a bit of knitting, but I can't decide what to make. I don't feel like going on the game. The book I'm reading at the moment has tiny print, so it's hard work. I certainly don't want to watch TV. I'll take a little wander around the Vine, that should pass some time on. Please stop raining
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hardly dare say it, but I think the rain has stopped, so thanks Chick, I'll see how many weeds I can pull up

Comment

• I asked it to come here, Flo, just so that you could have some fresh air
        Who'd like the rain next? Don't all rush.......................

Comment

• No thank you, please keep it all to yourself, we had it all day yesterday, and most of Friday. The weeds have loved it.
          DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            I asked it to come here, Flo, just so that you could have some fresh air
            Who'd like the rain next? Don't all rush.......................
            Well Chick, you did it! It's stopped raining, the sun is out and I've done some weeding. Thank you very much I've also tied in lots of toms and sunflowers and my feet are wet. Not bored anymore, plenty to do. Hope it continues, without you having to put up with it!

Comment

• Well its nicer outside now than its been all day, so I've made the most of the past hour sowing radish seeds and doing a bit of weeding.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's not been too bad here today - I've spent a few hours at the Hill putting up the bean frame and planting out all the climbing and dwarf beans. They look fabulous - but were being eyed up by the snails.

I made a tunnel to cover the roots bed, and got on famously until I realised that I'd bought 1m too short debris netting from the storeshed. I was very grumpy about this indeed!

Comment

• D'you know, I'm not sure that this new notepad is such a good move. It means that I can sit in the comfort of my lounge whilst surfing the net, but that also means that I can see out the front window at the comings and goings in the road - and there's quite likely someone out there being annoying!

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Horses done (two lots, twice), Chooks, Guineas and Cows done. Bonfire built, lit and burned. Laundry done and dried. Dogs fed. Came home from second animal shift, to find Hubby on his knees weeding! WTF! I nearly fainted.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• If he's still there G4..pass him a beer!...I know that can gain an extra 15 mins extra weeding..at least!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Haha! He stopped as soon as I came home. But he did go and cook dinner whilst I got the mower out and attacked half the back lawn. Must've been humid here last week, ruddy grass was short when I left it last Saturday...
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                          Must've been humid here last week, ruddy grass was short when I left it last Saturday...
                          I blame all the wet stuff we have had this last week.................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all

There's a big yellow thing surrounded by a lot of blue stuff here at the moment
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning BB, dry here at the moment.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning All
                                Big grey clouds here surrounded by more big grey clouds.....cant complain it was glorious yesterday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X