toast anyone???

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin peeps!

toast anyone???

Morning,

I shall pass on the toast but if your doing bacon, egg, sausage, tomatoes and black pudding I wont say no.

Bit overcast here today.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooornin' Peeps. Yup, I'm up for a plate full o that, but you can leave out the tomato.

We have rain. Lots and lots of rain. Still dark too.

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Actually, I'll have the toast with it, and some baked beans, but scrap the cuppa.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't like a cuppa with a fry-up.

Comment

• Morning

No thanks to toast I've had pin head oatmeal with prunes and yoghurt and anyway that toast's far to nice and cheery looking to eat
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
              Morning,

I shall pass on the toast but if your doing bacon, egg, sausage, tomatoes and black pudding I wont say no.
              Sausage and bacon????...I'd be so lucky!

They make a rather yummy black pudding over here though

Comment

• Good morning all grey and damp here, looks more like November than May. Have got my new raised beds to fill with soil today so have got to go out. Hope it doesn't rain though working in my army cape(known as the cape of good hope - "hope it stops raining") is not easy
                Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Actually, I'll have the toast with it, and some baked beans, but scrap the cuppa.
                  baked beans?????...* sigh ...but one can dream.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bal View Post
                    Good morning all grey and damp here, looks more like November than May. Have got my new raised beds to fill with soil today so have got to go out. Hope it doesn't rain though working in my army cape(known as the cape of good hope - "hope it stops raining") is not easy
                    Bal we've got those Polish army capes that fit together to make a teepee, mines long on me so I look like a walking tent when i wear mine
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Misty but dry hers ATM
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ............and its misty and dampish here. Seem to have had a bit of the damp stuff overnight to water the courgettes in
                        Going to sow some squashes today - I'm in that sort of a mood - feeling a bit squishy-squashy
                        Hope you all have some squashy bits today too

Comment

• Weather forecast said it would rain today, but update now says not until the evening. So leg in a pant and off to the plot to put some more tomatoes in the glass shed and plant out some climbing frenchies. I no longer need to weed the paths - I now need a machete and Ray Mears or Bear Grylls but will probably make do with the communally owned petrol strimmer!

Comment

• Does anyone know what White pudding is (or mealy pudding) we used to get it in the midlands but it came from Blackpool apparently. It is not hogs pudding. I had some sent from Scotland at great expense but it wasn't what I wanted.
                            The closest I have come to it is by making my own, its oat meal, beef suet, milk, and all spice. The trouble was trying to get it into the skins, what a bloody mess. In the end I bought a new decorators caulking gun (£3) and pumped it into the skins with that. It worked so well it was worthy of the Big Mally inventors award. You cut it into slices and fry it like black pudding, it is to die for.
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Probably wrong but I thought it was black pudding without the blood
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Darn it you lot, I'm hungry now...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X