Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy and grim here too. I'm taking DS off to the Hay Festival tomorrow and getting in quite a tizz about parking as I'm goin to have to find one of the very few hard standing spaces. I would get there very early but his show is at 2.30, so there's a limit to how early we can get there! I'm wondering about the park and ride at Clyro. Next year I'm going by helicopter :P
    Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

• And yes - there is no glass/plastic/netting in the door yet. Which is maybe just as well as it does get very warm in there! I was thinking just some plastic netting or debris netting for the summer. Can work on something a bit more substantial for the winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsCordial View Post
        Rainy and grim here too. I'm taking DS off to the Hay Festival tomorrow and getting in quite a tizz about parking as I'm goin to have to find one of the very few hard standing spaces. I would get there very early but his show is at 2.30, so there's a limit to how early we can get there! I'm wondering about the park and ride at Clyro. Next year I'm going by helicopter :P
        I know Hay-on-Wye well, originally from Almeley/Eardisley in Herefordshire. I would strongly advise the park and ride, parking is going to be crazy! Plus, if you get there really early how will you fill your time? Even during Festival time, is there enough to divert/entertain you?!

Comment

• Quite - though if I take approximately a zillion pounds in cash I'm sure we can manage to pass the time with a coffee ;D DS is five, so there's only so much aimless ambling about I can expect him to tolerate.

You weren't that far from us - we're just outside Leominster!
          Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

• Mornin all!
            Just been watching a lesser spotted woodpecker feeding a youngster with peanuts from one of our feeders....lovely!

Oh yes...drizzle and chill wind here too.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon it still raining here so the only gardening I've done is the daily plant shuffle (aka hardening off) and sowing some seeds.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps - we have wet and soggy and bleugh. Again. Spent the day with the birthday boy - shopping for clothes/shoes and lunch. Think he enjoyed himself, as he's decided he's pooped and doesn't want to go out for dinner.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening All - espec G4 . I'm not surprised Mr Glutton is Poooooopped - shopping for clothes /shoes is always exhausting, especially the credit card waving bit .
                  Hope you've all had a good day - been a bit wet here, but ne'er mind eh?

Comment

• I have finished my reports. Can I have half term back now? Actually I've got a load more work to do so better start that now.

Comment

• He's not cooking on his birthday is he G4? Many happies to him BTW. Still raining here. Have a good evening
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all! Dull, cool and the tiniest bit of drizzle here this evening. Perfect running weather. I've tackled 'cardiac hill' this evening and still come in at a reasonable pace - I feel almost ready for race day on Sunday.

Your glass shed is looking good, SusieQ! And happy birthday to Mr G4. Don't tell me that G4's cooking tonight.

Comment

• Mornin all!
                          Woken up do drizzle and birdsong .

By heck...our grass just keeps on growing!

Comment

• Morning All - same here Nicos. Have a lovely day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• You too!
                              Think I might try to get the rest of my geraniums planted out......even if I have to do it in the rain!....They certainly make the place feel more summery!

Comment

• Morning ladies, that reminds me Nic, I have some Petunias to home.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X