X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, not raining here yet either!
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Morning, not raining here either but very grey and cloudy. Washings out, another on the hotmail. Just checked the crops in garden, all good. Picked a cute little radish, lovely taste
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        Morning, not raining here either but very grey and cloudy. Washings out, another on the hotmail. Just checked the crops in garden, all good. Picked a cute little radish, lovely taste
        Morning All Is this another NannySallyism?Your washing will have its own Vine account soon
        Dry, cloudy but full of promise (rain probably)
        Have a luvly Friday Grapelets

Comment

• Morning another one here without rain (just yet) so I wonder who's got it instead.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Warm and sunny here ( but with dark clouds in the distance)...maybe it's heading our way Bren???

Hopefully we'll have a chance to split some more logs this weekend. I just love the smell of freshly split wood
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hopefully we'll have a chance to split some more logs this weekend. I just love the smell of freshly split wood
              Chopping logs is in the same bracket as digging for me - immensely satisfying and really good if you are cross with someone!
              Last edited by susieq100; 30-05-2014, 08:32 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• ^^ ha!

I do however try very hard not to bear grudges

Comment

• Phew - back from the vet - Maisie had her post op checkup. Purred all the way through except when her temperature was taken. Wound healing well and no sign of infection. Feeling a lot better about it all now. It has been a terribly anxious 10 days.

Dog presented me with a sprig of honeysuckle blossom this morning - I do wish she wouldn't pick all the flowers!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Lovely news Jeanie ( not about the flowers though!)
                    ...hopefully you can move on now...

Comment

• Afternoon all

Bright and sunny here today.....and all the better as it's a long weekend for us!!
                      Eldest is finished school today for the summer....Her first year in secondary school done; where did that time go
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Morning All Is this another NannySallyism?Your washing will have its own Vine account soon
                        Dry, cloudy but full of promise (rain probably)
                        Have a luvly Friday Grapelets
                        You know full well VC this bladdy ipad writes what it wants. But it did make me giggle when you pointed it out. Just done a morning volunteering in Age UK and my washing is almost dry,so all is well
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Made me giggle too Nanny..............I still haven't worked out what your washing was doing

Comment

• Afternoon I've been in the garden all afternoon sorting out my bean frame then planting them out so now its mug of tea and egg custard time

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                            Afternoon all

Bright and sunny here today.....and all the better as it's a long weekend for us!!
                            Eldest is finished school today for the summer....Her first year in secondary school done; where did that time go
                            Trip yours start their summer holidays early its another month here before the kids break up, then they go back first week in September.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Afternoon I've been in the garden all afternoon sorting out my bean frame then planting them out so now its mug of tea and egg custard time
                              Hope you have enough egg custards for all of us!

Comment

• Oh, I really fancy an egg custard now.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X