X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Unless your has gone up Bren, this states your fee is £22 with concessions:
    Pest control | Derby City Council
    BM we come under NEDDC so its £41 odd thing is that since we put the bait out we've not seen any more rats.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh drat - my council charges quite a bit for rat removal - and it involves keeping pets away for extended periods. Just hope that while the cat is confined to barracks, post op, the neighbourhood thug cats take over and deal with the problem
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        Wish you'd warned me about the rain, Bren - I don't think it went Flo's way, it came down the A38 towards us instead. I was sitting on the settee in a big towel after a bath when the shower hit, and then realised the washing was still on the line.

I had to dash out in the nuddy to get it in with just a pakamak to cover my dignity.
        Do you think you'll be on youTube

Its still raining here and by the looks of the flooded street the drains can't keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Do you think you'll be on youTube
          Only if that cheeky mare next door had her wits and a video cam about her!

Comment

• Morning all, Bit cloudy here, today is our 42nd wedding anniversary. 42 years married to my dream girl. I count myself a very lucky man. Off to do bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, marmalade and coffee for Madam now.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Morning the gardens all nice and fresh looking after all the rain plus my water butts are full

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
              Morning all, Bit cloudy here, today is our 42nd wedding anniversary. 42 years married to my dream girl. I count myself a very lucky man. Off to do bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, marmalade and coffee for Madam now.
              Thats a good way to start of your anniversary congrats to you and Mrs BH.

Comment

• Morning all

"muggy" here today

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Mr & Mrs Bill ...............

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all from train York (then Scarborough).

Congrats Bill HH
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Congratulations Mr & Mrs HH . may you have many more happy years to celebrate.

Shen - where've you been hiding? Don't tell me the train's been stuck in a siding for months.

Comment

• Congrats to you both. Hope you do something special together to celebrate
                      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Wow!!! That's so early!!! 16 weeks off?! The kids around here finish between the 15-23 July. Usually 6 weeks for the Summer hols. Better not tell my kids or they'll want to move to Ireland!
                        They go back at start of September Scarlet, so not quite 16....

Afternoon all............That was a long chess match Shen Did you win ?

This time next week I shall be in Portugal......yay
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Yay that is going to be nice for you Trip.

Rather disappointed to find that my rats are going to cost at least £185 to deal with

No council service and no discretionary rates for non-council houses.
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Bill, same as us 42. The rain did come to me Hazel, Bren asked just after I left the computer which is when I noticed. Awoken at 3.00 a.m. by terrible griping pains. It's either a bug or the dry-roasted peanuts with cranberries and chocolate. Whatever it is, I've felt shocking all day. Been to work though - well, you have to don't you?
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I sympathise, Flo. Something disagreed with my stomach 2 days ago and its realy taken it out of me (in all ways). You may have noticed I've been quiet.
                              Hope you are able to eat your birthday cake and have a little tipple later

Comment

• Take care Flo we can't have you feeling ill on your special day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X