Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Glad it resolved itself Hazel, I feel for you, Humble pie and grovelling were a stock in trade in my last job. I had to do a 650 mile round trip one day just to say sorry in person, 4hrs there 4 hrs back and half an hour saying sorry Thank god I got out. going back to the NHS, Start on Monday, Really looking forward to only having to grovel to patients, at least they have an excuse they're ill.
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• We have a stonking day weather wise at the moment.
      Glad it is because of all the activities going on in memory/ celebration of D-Day
      Last edited by Nicos; 07-06-2014, 09:17 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ...and good mornin to you Bal

Comment

• Morning, that good you were able to sort out a solution Hazel and hope today is a more normal work day.

All the best for your new job Bal

I've inspected my runners a a few have been slug nibbled so I hope they don't get a taste for them.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bren....
            Yesterday I found an edible snail about 3 ft away from my french beans!
            These snails are as big as a golf ball...can you imagine how much damage he could gave done overnight?
            Fingers crossed it didn't lay any eggs nearby!

Comment

• Hope you dint get yer 8 iron out Nic............
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Bren....
                Yesterday I found an edible snail about 3 ft away from my french beans!
                These snails are as big as a golf ball...can you imagine how much damage he could gave done overnight?
                Fingers crossed it didn't lay any eggs nearby!
                Here's me thinking my snails were big
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• It's a beautiful morning here - better make the most of it as the forecast is hideous for tomorrow.

After being cooped up in the car for a lot of the day on the motorway yesterday, I went for a run through the park at 9pm last night - gotta love June light evenings.

Comment

• Not sure what's going on here, but I can't see hazels posts from the bottom of the last page - unless I'm losing the plot!
                      I see my last post 4075 and then on this page 4081. I'm missing who posted inbetween...obviously hazel as everyone has commented on it !
                      Using the phone app

Anyway, afternoon all, feeling very stressed. My sons first GCSE exam this afternoon and he's not well. He has to take it in the medical room

Comment

• My son's first exam too. Not stressed as he hasn't done any work for it and I'm fed up with trying get him to do so. He'll get what he deserved on results day.

Comment

• Afternoon folks - good luck to those taking exams, both to those that need it and those who don't.

Comment

• 'Ere - have I missed the June MOM announcement??

Comment

• Nope - just waiting for someone to spot who it is - and start a thread

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Nope - just waiting for someone to spot who it is - and start a thread
                                How would we know VC?
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X