X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Plane about to take off is my biggest clue
    Have a good trip, Trip! Don't forget to show us a few sand castle pics!
    Last edited by Scarlet; 10-06-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
      What made ye think I was going somewhere

Plane about to take off is my biggest clue
      What's it going to take off? How rude

Have a sooper time, Trip. Don't forget to bring us back some rock (peppermint - not Gibraltar)

Comment

• Evening, quiet innit?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening Flo I'm around just having a browse on ebay.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening whoever is here. Just got back from the park via the supermarket - so dog has had a good exercise today and I taught my pupil - a good session rounded off by a game of pick up sticks
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Ok, I'm cross. My netting tunnel in which i have sown springers, parsnips and carrots have yielding absolutely sod all.

Oh - except a great crop of manky slugs and snail graveyard since i put slug pellets under there at the weekend.

Should have put that in the rant thread, I guess.

Anyway, apart from being cross, I have high hopes of the bed at the Hill that I have planted this evening with sweetcorn, squash, courgette and lettuce. I have mulched with slug pellets (not really!!) in the hope of something approaching a crop for me.

The good news is that it was 'Live at the Hill' in the clubhouse tonight - an open mic night for the local musical talent.

Comment

• Oh - did Trip say something? I guess he'll be around to tell me later - unless he's bombed off on holiday to Portugal, or something.......

Comment

• Hi guys, working is sure getting in the way of gardening, but the up side is OH has cooked 2nights in a row means I could pot up my Chilean guava plants that arrived today.
                  Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bal View Post
                    Hi guys, working is sure getting in the way of gardening, but the up side is OH has cooked 2nights in a row means I could pot up my Chilean guava plants that arrived today.
                    yes, that work thaaaang don't half get in the way of the more important things in life!

Glad that having your OH cook is a good rather than bad point...

Comment

• Generally I find that it rains on my days off and is sunny when I'm at work in a dark room!pays for the garden though.Having an insomnia moment so playing on my I pad and of couse always drawn to the forum.
                      Gardening forever, housework whenever!

Comment

• Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the week Beautiful day and I'm conducting interviews for most of it. Enjoy yours, whatever you're doing
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Think it will be the day for potting on tomatoes & MOTing the scooter for me
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning, its sunny out so I've had my early tea outdoors
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning!
                              Nice and calm and sunny...going to get some planting out done today .
                              Off to Ikea first though to buy those really cheap netting curtains to use instead of netting.They really do work a treat!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Promises to be another scorcher down here!

I had a bit of a lie-in this morning due to being forced to go drinking with a bunch of old friends last night, but once I've finished this cup of tea I'm going to go outside. Yesterday I downed tools in the middle of setting up a light in the garden shed and fitting a convenient switch to the pond pump at the same time, so that's my first job today.

It's nice to be setting my own agenda
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X