Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Been busy again - dunno where the time goes...

Coffee?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I've had kitchen workmen in the house since 7.10 this morning, they were very good, now old one has gone, yes gone, but I've been confined to house, hopefully will manage to get out tomorrow, when it is being plastered.
      DottyR

Comment

• Hmmmmm - I fancy getting plastered too, Dotty!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Mornin all!

Flo...how long have the beans been in the ground?
          Could something have eaten them?

If not, might be worth putting a bit of fleece over them just to hold in some of the day's heat ( yeh....I know!) to speed them up a bit?
          Might be that the cool nights are holding them back?
          Just a thought?
          Plants first Nicos, strong healthy ones (Enorma) that had started to climb and were then decimated by snails. Second sowing (St George) direct about two weeks ago. Put about 10 in modules as well and only 3 have appeared.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Or slugs....
          have probably got the seeds. I've sown some more in pots, but at this rate they'll either get slugged again, or I'll be picking beans in November!

Oh well, such is the life of a gardener

Evening All. Beautifully sunny still here and I have managed a couple of hours outside. My daughter called with a bunch of flowers for me - lovely
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening folks!

You know that phrase 'the cool of the evening'? Well someone was lying - I'm back from a run in the park and I'm dripping.

Have earned a glass of wine - after a shower, though, I think.

Comment

• Evening, apart from having my hair cut this morning I've spent the whole day outdoors
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Looks lovely, Bren.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Are you an undertaker or a gangster AIC?
                  Nothing that exotic I'm afraid VC (or well paid )

Comment

• The best thing about my new job is scanning babies all day. The worst thing about my job is that I live in the dark all day. I have no idea what the weather has been like, I just know it was a fabulous morning and a glorious evening. Still got man flu though so just pottered about, watered a few things, dead headed a few things tied up a few things. Am now in bed.
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Good Morning Started out really hot and sunny, but has quickly become cloudy and sticky. I have busy days, so better get on - have a good one

Your hair looks nice Bren
                      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 19-06-2014, 06:03 AM. Reason: Bren's had a haircut
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, Flo we're sharing weather again it even feels like it might rain here
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - yesterday started drizzly and got sunnier and warmer - now it is too hot to work on the lottie this morning! I spent the night chucking off bedclothes and then hauling back one cover - my internal thermostat seems to be broken Not helped by a kitty who likes to lay over my hip at night.

Had to take kitty back to the vet yesterday as I found a stitch sticking out of her wound that the vet missed a week or so ago, along with the dog who has a tummy rash. Lord these pets are expensive
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Looks lovely, Bren.
                            Indeed it does!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Moaning peeps!

sun breaking through here...looks like it's going to be a nice one.
                              Lots of watering needing doing...must sort out more mulch!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's going to be a hot one here, super blue sky and a gentle breeze !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X