Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sooper dooper weather here too. Can't remember the last time it rained - not even drizzled.
    Just scoffing my granola and yoghurt topped with just picked strawberries - then its out and at 'em (weeds)
    Nice hairdo Bren - perfect for the hot weather
    Hope you all have a glorious day

Comment

• The suns come out and that just going to rain feeling has gone

Thanks for the hair comments all it needed this morning was a bit of water splashed on the top to get rid of that Cockerel look
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Housework Thursday again. Not so much washing today but it's the continued assault on the fleas. Vacuumed and spray and vacuumed again. Carpet is very clean and hopefully flea free. Don't seem to bite me but OH hops about every time he sees one.

Comment

• Morning all

That colour really brings out the sparkle in your eyes Bren

Bit overcast here,maybe showers later I think
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all! Firing on all cylinders computer-wise again

I've been meaning to ask my techie neighbour to have a look at why my second monitor isn't working (oo-er - get her - two monitors!), so he came round this morning. I described the problem to him, then plugged the non-working one in to show him what I meant. Except it is all working properly now.

Why do computers do that?

Time for a coffee, I think - anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post

That colour really brings out the sparkle in your eyes Bren
              I think its the grey bit at the front that makes all the difference

Comment

• ...maybe..... but it certainly has that 'je ne sais pas' quality about it!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ... or perhaps that certain 'je ne sais quoi'?
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    I've been meaning to ask my techie neighbour to have a look at why my second monitor isn't working (oo-er - get her - two monitors!), so he came round this morning. I described the problem to him, then plugged the non-working one in to show him what I meant. Except it is all working properly now.
                    Spoke too soon. It doesn't work again now.

Comment

• On my way home from a client and looking forward to 4 days off....can here the plot calling me....no rude comments please!

Forecast is good which is a bonus but starting to hope for a little rain and overnight if I can put an order in please Mother Nature.

Comment

• Back from sunny Barcelons, radishes had bolted but all else seems ok. My African Queen tomatoes are nearly as big as me. I have a few stems on these, I think they are cordon, but these extras came out of nowhere. I am fastidious about armpit removing, so who knows. Corn looks rudely healthy, only one tomato looks like it needs attention with extra feed. Yellow bottom leaves.
                        Brought back the devastating news that my cousin (who was like a big sis to me) had died unexpectedly. The big C had attacked her spinal cord and took her very quickly. Sad faces here 😥
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Welcome back Sally and sorry to read about your cousin.

Comment

• Welcome home, Sally - sorry to hear about your Cousin.

I went for a swim at lunchtime instead of going for a run tonight so I could watch the footy.

So I'm in the kitchen with the tv and the notepad (expect typos, folks) cooking saus and onions for tea and I have some jersey royals to have with them. Multitasking, huh?
                            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 19-06-2014, 07:16 PM. Reason: er - typo...

Comment

• Ohhhh dear.

Comment

• Oh I am sorry Nannysally - it must have come as a shock.
                                Glad you had a good break though, and it looks like we are in for some nice weather over the next few days.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X