Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope so Jeanied, got lots of catching up in the garden to do. Life always feels brighter when the sun is shining dont you think. Everything had grown, so alls good there. Lawn needs cutting and it's green bag next week.
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• I'm glad that you were close to your Cousin, Sally (although that makes this time even more difficult for you).

I had a txt exchange today with a Cousin who I should see more often that I do - she's coming up to see Mum next month. She said 'it'll be great to meet up *not* at a funeral!'

Because this is how these things happen.

Comment

• Evening All. Condolences Sally, that's very sad. Just come in from the garden. Everything is so dry so I've watered, but now it's smelling like rain. I think I might have to bite the bullet and buy runner bean plants for the first time ever. I've only got three small plants for a wigwam of 9 poles. Trouble is, a few places I've looked at are out of stock. Oh dear, better put a blanket over it and sleep out there - at least I'd be out of earshot of the bladdy football. Healthy large cabbage plants have also been chewed to stalks Chester comes to stay tomorrow. Daughter is going away for a week, so you can bet he'll be here for nearly a fortnight
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• sorry to hear your sad news, welcome back.
          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Ohhhh dear.
            Aha! More like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              Aha! More like it!
              Ohhhh dear, again.

Comment

• You watching the footie Hazel ???????????
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  You watching the footie Hazel ???????????
                  Might be.

Comment

• Oh dear, oh dear.

On the plus side, all those football widow/widowers, you can come back into the room now. And probably stay there for the next four years.

Comment

• I'm sure England will beat Costa Rica and Italy will beat both Costa Rica and Uruguay and then we can play in the next round!

My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Haven't a clue about the football - and pleased I don't. Trying to watch paint dry is far more important.
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Right - a bit like the England football team, that's me done for tonight. Off for a bath and an early night - try to be good you lot.

Comment

• Lol Hazel - dog is in her bed already and snoozing - cat is beside me trying to hypnotise me into going up to bed so she can tuck in beside me
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                              .......- cat is beside me trying to hypnotise me into going up to bed so she can tuck in beside me
                              Give her a cuddle from me, Jeanie. My two lightly napping - both with half an ear open for supper...

Comment

• Good Morning and a very Happy Friday - at least I'm happy it's Friday, it's been an exhausting week and I'm ready for a rest. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X