Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday to you all. Cold nearly gone looking forward to lots of work in the garden this weekend
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Happy Friday one and all. Here's today's laugh. Been growing a large long tub of sweet peas. Cannot remember which grape had the unruly sweetpeas to which I had replied that mine were just as unruly and only producing white or lilac flowers. You've guessed it - I have been cultivating peas for the vases indoors! They have still got the outside wrapper with picture of lovely coloured flowers on attached to a stick. Will have to look through my seed tin to find the correct inside packet lol. So upside is, nice follow on pea crop, downside, no beautiful cut flowers for indoors. Onwards and upwards
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• ^^^^ Nanny - that has made my day!! I do like a laugh first thing in the morning
        Good morning All and Happy Friday

Comment

• Morning all. Dog's early morning presents after a quick forage in the garden were 1. a slug - I think she has done for all the snails now and 2. a female lesser stag beetle. Now that was just mean!

I am waiting in this morning for a fold up metal garden bench to be delivered- I got all tempted online and the garden is mostly cleared of weeds and other detritus courtesy of the dog, so I have a neat little space for it now
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps. Quick visit - off for a rant about socks, but have a fab day. Catch ya laaaaaater!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning the suns out so its going to be a good day

Any chance of picking up some sweetpea plants at the local market or would they all be sold out now Sally.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine out my office window today. The good news is that it's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

Comment

• Sitting here waiting for a reply,I got a bit side tracked

Started watching stuff on oohtube

Old fottie re-runs

Gotta be the best EVER match .....

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoons, alls. Pottered on the plot. Currently working, with star trek on in the background.

Needed to play on the plot, after a long day of marking yesterday. But just means i'm a bit behind on the school work
                    Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaarternoooooon HH, or is it Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' now? Anyway, hope you're well? I've spent the afternoon on my knees, hand-weeding, and trying not to upset the Bees that have a nest in the bed I was weeding. Not easy, I can tell you! Their entrance is invisible to me, and I know they need the plants as 'signposts' so a difficult job. Managed to not get stung, anyway.

Anyone else in? Kettle's on...
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 20-06-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Evening I've spent the day in the garden doing a bit of potting on and a lot of reading sat under the gazebo

Comment

• Well, today is the anniversary of me (us) getting Roxy. Yup, a whole year ago how time flies! We celebrated with a good belt around the fields with her chums (yes, we do it most weekdays, but hey-ho!), a lazy afternoon in the shade of a beautiful Oak tree, and a slap-up meal this evening. My only regret, is that I didn't take many pictures of the sad fat timid little thing she was a year ago, as she has undergone a heck of a transformation in the year. I bet her previous (three lots of) owners wouldn't recognise her now. She's such a fit, slim, happy little girl now. Love her to bits.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary G4 and cheers to many more, blimey that year's gone quickly!
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              Well, today is the anniversary of me (us) getting Roxy. Yup, a whole year ago how time flies!
                              That was a quick year so that's got me wondering how long have you had Oscar for ?

Comment

• Oscar is three and a half now, so it was three years in February. Dunno where the time goes, to be honest. Dogs really are the best companions in the world. My only regret is that they don't live as long as us.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X