Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed Flo but by the magic button invested on me,may I present your new thread .... http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ers_80091.html
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Now, I'm not a fan of Hydrangeas, personally, although there are a couple out the front. One of my customers has several of the big lacey white-flowering types, and they're lovely. Good job we're not all the same, huh!?

Got red mites in my hair... bluddy things. Don't worry, the immersion is on...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I have liberally doused myself and the chook-house in Diatom! Do I look a sight!? You bet. I'm not itching now, but I can't wait to get in the tub.

Comment

• Evening folks! Hope you've all been enjoying this longest day? Next door's cat has had an eventful one - tell you in a mo.

Meanwhile, I've been most of the day at the Hill - we had a talk on beekeeping at lunchtime in the clubhouse, and I've had round two of battling the Errant Bramble. Saw the frog again, and Had A Word with regard to slug control.

Have to nip back out up the road now - i realise that I have scrummy jersey royal spuds, a lovely salad and a freezer full of food which is - er - frozen. Just wondering if little waitrose has any of their quiches marked down as it's the end of the day...?

Laters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            I have liberally doused myself and the chook-house in Diatom! Do I look a sight!? You bet. I'm not itching now, but I can't wait to get in the tub.
            On the plus side, you are likely to be mite-free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              On the plus side, you are likely to be mite-free.
              Yup! I hope the hen-house is, too! I will be going back up there after dusk, to cover the girls in it too, just to make sure.

Good luck in Waiters...

Comment

Good luck in Waiters...
                Aha! I have a 'vintage cheddar and onion quiche' reduced from £1.67 to £1.09.

Comment

• Evening

Glad I don't take any notice of the weather because according to them its supposed to have rained yesterday and today so I'm glad I got the hose out last night and gave everything a good soak.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, I just had a good soak too. No-longer feeling crawled-upon by the nasty wee-beasties, so I'm off for some grub. Have a lovely evening all.

Comment

• I guess we don't need the 'chat' thread, as everyone is chatting in the 'do we need...' thread!

G'Mooooooornin' anyway. . Have a fab day.

Comment

I guess we don't need the 'chat' thread, as everyone is chatting in the 'do we need...' thread!

G'Mooooooornin' anyway. . Have a fab day.
                        It's been re-formatted G4................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning, the suns out and its bacon sarnies for breakfast how better can it get.

Comment

• And its good morning from me. Bren, I'm having granola, yoghurt and fresh peaches from the garden
                            Have a lovely day

Comment

• Morning all

And

Show off

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              fresh peaches from the garden
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                And its good morning from me. Bren, I'm having granola, yoghurt and fresh peaches from the garden
                                Have a lovely day
                                That's my weekday breakfast but with prunes instead of garden peaches.

me trying not to feel jealous

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X