X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it makes you feel better - they're the fallers and they're not very big

Comment

• Morning All, a Monkees morning here. Just been about 20 minutes reading another thread, very chatty Waiting for the Sunday paper so I can do the crossword. I don't read the paper, just do the puzzles. Have a good day all - oh and thanks for the thread BB, however the hydrangea is now in a huge pot and I have no more questions
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        And its good morning from me. Bren, I'm having granola, yoghurt and fresh peaches from the garden
        Have a lovely day
        Harumpff

I'll see if I can coax my two (yes, count them, two) peaches to maturity this year
        Last edited by scarey55; 22-06-2014, 08:49 AM. Reason: Grammar
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Two?...well...that's 2 more than I have on my peach tree.

Poor thing looks like it's been attacked with a blow torch...but it is slowly recovering from the peach leaf curl
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I know that look I think the combination of peach leaf curl and a couple of severe frosts early in the year did for it, hoping for great things next year though.
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Morning all. It's a lovely day again here, but I'm afraid I've just spoiled it for everyone in the entire South East: I put up the parasol over the patio table. This is the signal for the weather to change into the usual cold and wet stuff that lasts until Autumn.

Still I'm off to the allotment to do some watering and weeding before it happens...
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all..I'm back.... Just letting you know in case any of you were missing me.
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  If it makes you feel better - they're the fallers and they're not very big

hahaha nope that doesn't make any difference its still a home grown peach

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                  Morning all..I'm back.... Just letting you know in case any of you were missing me.
                  Welcome back Trip
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Welcome back Trip, hope you had a good time.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      hahaha nope that doesn't make any difference its still a home grown peach
                      Here are a few ripeniing as we speak - I think there are about 25 of the little beauties

Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Trip - have a good Trip?
                        PS Where's my rock?

Comment

• Morning (just!)
                          Rosie is off her breakfast this morning - cue anxious mummy. We did have a late night out at a friend's house last night and she ate lots of junk food so maybe she just isn't hungry...
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                            Morning (just!)
                            Rosie is off her breakfast this morning - cue anxious mummy. We did have a late night out at a friend's house last night and she ate lots of junk food so maybe she just isn't hungry...
                            Wish that would stop me from eating Jeanie lol. Rosie May not be hungry or still digesting the junk food, bet she's ok later
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Beautiful morning and because Chester is here I was able to have my morning cup of tea outside. Hope Rosie has recovered her appetite Jeanie. Hope everyone has a lovely day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Up early again, bright and sunny, awaiting Mr Builder, week 2.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X