This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    Hot here too. I have done a hot weather task - gave the dog a bath in the garden Now she has dried out we have spent a happy half hour brushing the tangles out - her hair is so long in places it is longer than mine
    Her big problem area is behind the ears though, and all I can do is get the scissors out from time to time to cut the mats out.
    I used to use conditioner on my dog (bearded collie cross) when I bathed him. He looked more beautiful than the Dulux dog when he was brushed and dry.
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• What kind of conditioner did you use, Bal? I think Rosie needs this as her hair is very soft and fine and prone to tangles.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        ...Aghhhhh! Scarey!!!!!
        You rang

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        I bet Scarey will be along soon with an "Oi".
        Yep
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• You have to laugh don't you.. I've been watering the toms and potatoes with comfrey and tipped it all over my foot anyway i stood in a trug straight away hoping the pong wouldn't have time to soak in.
          I must have looked like a mad person
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 25-06-2014, 06:56 PM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Aghhhhh! Scarey!!!!!
            Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
            You rang
            You are going to save me from that chicken, aren't you??

Haha at Bren with her foot in the trug!

Back from Sains - lovely evening for jogging up the road, and a lovely one for catching the bus back with a 5kg bag of cat litter clutched to my person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              You have to laugh don't you.. I've been watering the toms and potatoes with comfrey and tipped it all over my foot anyway i stood in a trug straight away hoping the pong wouldn't have time to soak in.
              I must have looked like a mad person
              Foot in a trug and your head in a flowerpot - yes, you definitely looked like a mad person

Comment

• Evening all...

Still very warm here but we had some rain today....
                Will be busy day tomorrow, what with work and then off to collect greenhouse number 3
                Don't think I will commission it until next year at this stage tho...
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All. Warm, sticky and grey here. I poured comfrey tea all over my foot the other night as I fed the tomatoes Bren, stinks doesn't it? We could do with a snap of you in that trug Hope everyone has a good day
                  Last edited by Florence Fennel; 26-06-2014, 06:11 AM.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• And a good morning to you too Flo!

Looking forward to another long day in the garden/ potagers .
                    . Just about getting on to of the weeding butI noticed some of the flower boarders are starting to collapse due to lack of rain.the forecast keeps saying it's coming...fingers crossed it arrives before the weekend and not over it eh?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all, pleasantly cool this morning with rain forecast for this aft...... Must get the angle grinder out......... I've got a hooge metal drum that needs its lid cutting off for water collection........catchya later........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning, no photos of me and the trug I'm just really glad i was wearing crocs because I'd have never got the stink out of shoes.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Belting down with rain this morning!!! just as I had emptied the last water butt.
                          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• No rain here yet (West Wales) but grey, warm but very grey!
                            Keeping an eye on the washing (just one eye, before you ask- the other one's keeping an eye on the Vine)
                            Are we all happy little/big Grapes today?

Comment

• Can you keep and eye on my washing too, VC, whilst I nip out for a paper?

Comment

• Yep,going to do the lunchtime washing up then maybe a stroll to a nearby pub Pub .. Best word in the dictionary
                                Last edited by bearded bloke; 26-06-2014, 01:13 PM.
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X