Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure that Dom misses Oli. Here he is on the bench - this should be captioned, 'will you just shove off and leave me alone?!'

Attached Files

Comment

• He's contemplating the meaning of life, the universe and what's for tea

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        My old Rosie was pts a few weeks ago but I really don't think Mary was that bothered - just looked on it as double rations of leftovers. I still expect to see her plodding around the house though
        I'm sorry to hear about Rosie - you're down to just the one now then, I think?

What with the Next-door's old Merlin cat going to the mousery in the sky a couple of weeks ago, we are depleted on the cat front round here.

Talking last night, a friend said, 'the neighbourhood dynamic of cats' territories will change - I wouldn't be surprised if there was some other stray cat start to make itself at home round here.....'

Comment

He's contemplating the meaning of life, the universe and what's for tea
          Ah - yes. Particularly the latter.

Comment

• Domino and I think alike
            Don't suppose he's wondering what to do with courgettes though

Comment

Don't suppose he's wondering what to do with courgettes though
              Probably not - although he had no trouble thinking what to do with some chicken from the chicken legs that I was stripping earlier.

Comment

• So sorry to hear about Rosie, VC. They leave such a big hole when they go, don't they. Glad that Mary is being philosophical about it though. Sometimes they're as bad as us when they lose a companion.

That Dom is a beautiful cat, Hazel.

I have just given Osc some herbal sedatives, in readiness for the thunder storm that was heading toward us. He's now asleep, and the storm has dispersed. Can't ruddy win!
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 20-07-2014, 04:33 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh no, I didn't know you had lost Rosie as well VC. And I named my girl after yours as well. Hugs and sympathy xxx. So now you are down to the one. Big space in the kitchen methinks.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Thanks All. I wasn't going to say anything - too much doom and gloom at the time on here for me to add to it.
                    Jeanie, I'd like to think that my Rosie's spirit lives on in your Rosie Give her a cwtch from me!

Comment

• Just noticed

Currently Active Users
                      There are currently 3409 users online. 76 members and 3333 guests

That's a nice number of guests - Welcome to you all

Comment

• Rosie gets so many cwtches every day and she is a great cwtch giver as well VC! She also likes to sniff my eyes, ears and nose to check I am healthy every day Pity she misses the arthritis in my hands and wrists- maybe she would pull less on the lead!

It is rumbly thundery and hot here - not sure if a storm will materialise but it really needs to!

Comment

Just noticed

Currently Active Users
                          There are currently 3409 users online. 76 members and 3333 guests

That's a nice number of guests - Welcome to you all
                          That will be all the folks having a nosy before deciding to post or not.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• As long as they're not all growing sp@m

Comment

• Nah the spammers are all ones with weird letters and numbers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                                Mr Pots is out on his lambretta
                                Did he stay dry Bren ? I got rained on all the way along Wenlock Edge through Church Stretton & most of the way along the Long Mynd,petered out near the glider club just before the steep downhill section into the lanes.

From the glider club looking at where I was gonna get wet next ..

Where I had come from ....

The obligatory nature shot....

Attached Files
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X