Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niped down lottie and come back,a we bit to warm out there,at least i can nip in and out of home,for some shade and a fan,the runner beans are coming on great guns,but seem to be getting fatter and ripper,as opposed to going longer first,they still taste good and freeze,

am waiting for my herbs,
    VC,if everyone sends em to you,you will have a money maker situation on your hands
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 24-07-2014, 10:59 AM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hot hot hot here - it is going to be either 29 or 30 today. Cue the cold drinks and fans.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• My seeds have arrived i use lots of basil/parsley/rocket/coriander so that always come in handy, plus I've not got Dill or garlic chives so to me its a good selection.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• an update,the herbs seeds have landed,wonder if we all got the same,11 pkts in all,

mint,thyme Eng W,coriander,chives,garlic chives,sweet basil,plain cress,rocket salad,GT
          Italian parsley,and 2 pks of oregano,am pleased with mine,i do have most of these,but backups and new plants are welcome,i collected a load of chive seeds from the lotte last week,potted them up,and the coming up already,they beat the courgette seeds up,that's fresh seed for you,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Its has turned out to be a scorcher here this afternoon...Time to chill out and relax in the sun

Comment

• Enjoy it while it lasts SP....being snowing before you know it

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                Enjoy it while it lasts SP....being snowing before you know it
                *wanders off to check out handlebar heaters & knobbly tyres for the scooter >>>>>>>>
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! . Just stopped for a cuppa, and a nosey. Been on FB to catch up with a chum, and noticed someone has posted pics of their family at a 'do' - some things shouldn't be shared! I mean, I appreciate girls in their 20s and 30s like to wear fake tan, hair, nails, eyelashes, botox and heels they can't walk in, and it's up to them, obviously, however daft they look. But when one of the mothers wears it all - and she must be pushing 60, well, I mean, does she not look in the mirror!? She looks like a ruddy drag queen. Silly moo!

No offence to 60 year-olds by the way!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                    an update,the herbs seeds have landed,wonder if we all got the same,11 pkts in all,

mint,thyme Eng W,coriander,chives,garlic chives,sweet basil,plain cress,rocket salad,GT
                    Italian parsley,and 2 pks of oregano,am pleased with mine,i do have most of these,but backups and new plants are welcome,i collected a load of chive seeds from the lotte last week,potted them up,and the coming up already,they beat the courgette seeds up,that's fresh seed for you,
                    I received the same seeds as it said on the pack one of each plus I've sown some this afternoon

sweet basil sown
                    chives
                    garlic chives sown
                    coriander sown
                    cress sown
                    dill sown
                    oregano
                    mint
                    parsley giant Italian
                    rocket sown
                    thyme English

Comment

• Can anyone give me the link for the seed swap please, can't find it
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! . Just stopped for a cuppa, and a nosey. Been on FB to catch up with a chum, and noticed someone has posted pics of their family at a 'do' - some things shouldn't be shared! I mean, I appreciate girls in their 20s and 30s like to wear fake tan, hair, nails, eyelashes, botox and heels they can't walk in, and it's up to them, obviously, however daft they look. But when one of the mothers wears it all - and she must be pushing 60, well, I mean, does she not look in the mirror!? She looks like a ruddy drag queen. Silly moo!

No offence to 60 year-olds by the way!
                        Non taken lol
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all! Hot here, although with a breeze, so perhaps tonight's training run won't be too bad. Been looking after the Next Door's tabby - you can see how much she is pining...

Came back through my open kitchen door to hear Domino having a right row with someone in the hall. Dom quite prone to having the odd spat with Oliver cat, but ruling him out of the equation , I went through to see what the heck was going on.

As I walked in, the ginger-cat-who-Oli-used-to-fight-with-in-the-garden slunk out. Not before he'd wiped Dom's tea bowl clean as a whistle, I note - cheeky beggar.

Right - for those who have their shorts, vests and running shoes on, we will be running for 30 mins to the Jamboree Stone in the middle of the park, then down to Blackroot and the quarry. We'll stretch, then undertake 6 x (500m runs with metronome set to 196bpm, 2 mins recovery), and jog home.

Ready?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry Hazel I'm too full after eating my pasta dinner plus I've got some peas and beans in the freezer that need a shake every now and then so they don't end up in a clump.
                            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 24-07-2014, 06:14 PM. Reason: finding another excuse :D

Comment

• Where did you guys get your free herb seeds from? Is it summat do with GYO mag?

Hazel, I can't believe you are running in this heat. All power to your elbow/knee/ankle etc! I would join you of course but I'm with BiP, just eaten me tea and all the energy has drained out of my legs and into my stomach
                              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Originally posted by Noosner View Post
                                Where did you guys get your free herb seeds from? Is it summat do with GYO mag?
                                Hi Noosner VC posted in this thread about the free seeds but they were soon snapped up :-

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1263227

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X