Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Sorry BB I thought you knew the rule that 'obgobblin isn't for sharing

Wanders off to drown his sorrows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Sorry about the gala SP - if you could send some rain down here I'd be grateful
      Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      I'd like a bit of rain but only the nice overnight sort and not in the day time that spoils plans.

Yup its sad when the local folk look forward in putting on a good show and the heavens just open up..Ok guys just sent the wet stuff your way lol

Comment

What about sharing your red wine Bren? That'll do me fine
        What time did you say?

Just opened a bottle of red wine VC..plenty here to go around

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          La la la I'm not listening.
          Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
          Just opened a bottle of red wine VC..plenty here to go around
          Thanks SP. It'll take me a while longer to reach you but I'll be along later - after popping in to see BB and Bren on the way

Comment

Thanks SP. It'll take me a while longer to reach you but I'll be along later - after popping in to see BB and Bren on the way
            No probs VC..you know us scots we like a good dram lol

Comment

• Well, by the time mum had finished yakking on the phone, and I'd poured myself a glass of apple wine, I didn't feel like doing any more work.

Have had lovely salmon-cooked-with-mango-chutney-and-lemon-and-hot-red-pepper-sauce, and home growed new pots, french beans & peas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Well, by the time mum had finished yakking on the phone, and I'd poured myself a glass of apple wine, I didn't feel like doing any more work.

Have had lovely salmon-cooked-with-mango-chutney-and-lemon-and-hot-red-pepper-sauce, and home growed new pots, french beans & peas.
                MMMmmm sounds yummy Hazel

Comment

• Well folks. after reading all this Rosie and I decided to take a walk to the offy and take a bottle of cab sauv to a neighbour for a nice evening visit - Rosie has been a good girl but somehow her tongue got bitten between her and the neighbour's springer causing a 'there is blood here somewhere' incident which has thankfully got resolved. Rosie is currently chewing on the last chunk of a french loaf and no signs of injury.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good Morning All

First decent nights sleep for a while due to the temps. Just wish I could lay in sometimes! Well the better half is preparing our packed lunch for a day on the plot. Starting the childrens plot project today.

have a good day all

Comment

• G'Mooooooooornin' Peeps! Hope you're all well. Chilly and blowy here this morning, what a refreshing change. I'm off to check the forecast...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine and a bit of a breeze
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy Sunny Sunday Grapelets
                          Just orf down the road to a little carboot sale in aid of the kid's rugby team. See ya later. Have a luvly day

Comment

• Just deciding what to do today, should I make 'courgette chutney', 'raspberry ice cream', need to start using up some produce, mmmmmm courgette lasagne, green salad, and raspberry ice cream for later, that'll use up about 2!
                            DottyR

Comment

• Morning peeps...Hope everyone is having a good day so far..its a soggy sunday here right now,we have had bucket loads of rain through out the night..unless the weather improves today it looks like a quiet day ahead..have a fantastic day ahead guys

Comment

• Morning All. Gosh it's taken me ages to read back - I would hate to miss anything. Couldn't get on at all for the past two days. Bright but breezy here too Bren and your hair looks nice Off to make breakfast for my son and grandson, see you later
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X