This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go, Nicos...

And the rest of you are going to have to get your orders in a bit snappier next time!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Darn it. That means I'd better get my arris down the shop before it closes...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Afternoon I've Not much done here at all today I woke up with back ache I never have back problems last time must have been 35 year ago so I'm thinking I've probably turned over funny in bed or something.

Think i'm too late to add to Hazels shopping list but I'd like a Magnum.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• afternoon,warmed up again,tosses a magnum to BIP,i get taken into a local trade place,when i want certain things,one of them are a box of 8 magnums for under 3 squid a box,they only the plain ones but still go down a treat,so why not not share them,catch one peeps
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Think i'm too late to add to Hazels shopping list but I'd like a Magnum.
            You might catch G4 if you're quick.

Sorry to hear about an achy back. I must go to the physio for my left arm - I'm sure that it's soft tissue damage/scar tissue from when I wrenched it years ago (put my hand out to grab the bannister to save myself from crashing down the stairs when I slipped).

It's given my very little trouble since, except for the past two or three months - it makes me catch my breath occassionally (when getting out of the passenger door of a car, for instance), but not often enough to do anything about it. It's not right though.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
              afternoon,warmed up again,tosses a magnum to BIP,i get taken into a local trade place,when i want certain things,one of them are a box of 8 magnums for under 3 squid a box,they only the plain ones but still go down a treat,so why not not share them,catch one peeps
              Oh! Me, me, me! Magnums are lovely but a bit big - I buy the mini ones (or more often the Aldi own brand equivalants).

Comment

• Just had some fantabulous news which has put a huge grin on my face ......can you see it from there?

...and speaking of Magnums (see what I did there) .....I feel like sharing my happiness....grab a glass folks!....

I'll tell you when I can
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well I don't mind if I do, Nicos - guessing wildly I would bet on either engagement or baby news.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• ^^^^^.....nope.....

Last edited by Nicos; 27-07-2014, 03:19 PM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Now you know I hate surprises!

Anyway, I went out to the shop. It closes at 4pm on a Sunday, and I got there at 3:30. It was closed.

Further drive to another shop, got what I needed, and a few things I didn't. You lot must've been sending telepathic vibes, because I came home with ice cream. Salty caramel crunch, or sommat - deeeeeeeeeelish.

I'm halfway down the tub already!
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Oh! Me, me, me! Magnums are lovely but a bit big - I buy the mini ones (or more often the Aldi own brand equivalants).
                        Hazel I get those mini ones from Iceland they're only £2 for 12 and I don't feel at all greedy eating one every afternoon
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hey Nicos,would I be right in thinking it's 'obgoblins under the saddle then
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oh dear I hope this hot weather cools off soon - I am spending far too much time online ostensibly chilling out in reality online shopping Just ordered some late flowering perennials to try and fill in the gaps.

Dog is doing her best to distract me but not quite energetically enough - pretty soon she gives in and joins me on the sofa!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• those mini's are only a tease,
                              you put us on a horse now Nicos,fortunately,it's to hot to ride it,so will wait for an announcement of your joy,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• OK can't sit outside anymore..I am melting..So who has got the magnums again..I sure can go one right now..Yummy!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X