• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    LOL VC, that made me gag!
    D
    We still talking about Rhubarb G4.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
      We still talking about Rhubarb G4.....
      Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      It's o'right if it's got plenty of sugar on it, a bit like goosegogs really.
      Not much more to say really - without being banned

Comment

• GL - you have the right idea with making rhubarb wine - it's lovely! Really easy to make too.

I'm back from my run - actually quite enjoyed it, for once.

The 1km with the metronome was quite snappy too - the only thing is that you feel such a clot running along to the sound of it tick-tocking away. I don't wear an earpiece so all the dog walkers can hear me coming up behind them like the crocodile in Peter Pan.

Comment

• Just reminiscing here - papa said he liked rhubarb as a reaction to some indescribable mush mother served up - she claimed it was rhubarb fool so he said he preferred rhubarb that wasn't 'disguised rhubarb'. Bless him I wish he was still here as he taught me what taste buds were!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Right you lot - I'm orf to bed. It feels a little cooler tonight, so hopefully a good night's sleep will be had by all. Without any house alarms.

Comment

• Just had 5 friends round here for nosh and had what I thought was our last pickings of rhubarb for this year,
              It did need a lot more sugar than the early pickings....when is the last approx date for pulling it???
              Last edited by Nicos; 28-07-2014, 06:00 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All. Another scorcher here by the looks of it. Five days to go to my annual two week break, lots to do so better get on. Have a lovely day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Nicos sweetie pray tell what your celebrations will be for, or is it still too early to say?
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• FF....just a tad early, but I promise to share soon!

Comment

• Morning all! Up and at 'em here - sun shining, cat fed, the Next-door's cat fed, tea on the desk. Ha!

Oh and 132 items in the In-Tray. Each item either a two minute chase phone call, a 10 minute chase email, or drafting a proposal/responding to a request for info, which can be an hour or more. How much I get done depends on the mix of the above, but I'm trying to knock the backlog on the head and get down to zero this week - today's target is 32.

Feel free to entertain yourself taking bets on the matter - I'll let you know how I get on.

Have a sunny day all!

Comment

• Just off to water in 100 more leeks- to replace the blighted tomato plants

Comment

• Well the rain I ordered got delivered all at once and the delivery cloud was very noisy!

The road outside is one big puddle, the footpaths either side are submerged, my front garden is under water - fortunately the front path slopes away from the house and my front door has a step so the water isn't coming in yet!
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• OK.....my happy news....keep yr eyes peeled peeps! ...not long now ;D

Comment

• Morning peeps..Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend..Its a dull and cloudy morning here right now..Forecast is for showers on and off today...I have to paint my fence but it looks like it will not be today...Have a great day ahead peeps

Comment

• Mornin' all - it rained here overnight too, hooray! No need to water the garden/lottie. I didn't get to sleep till 3 am though... I often can't sleep after a day at lottie - anyone else have that experience?
                                My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X