Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for the Show on Saturday, Show day on Sunday, SP. Hope to enter the Collection, potatoes, a lettuce, rhubarb, runner beans, french beans, peas, chutney, fruit cake, beetroot cake.

Speaking of which, I must get my pinny on - the beetroot cake will not bake itself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Preparing for the Show on Saturday, Show day on Sunday, SP. Hope to enter the Collection, potatoes, a lettuce, rhubarb, runner beans, french beans, peas, chutney, fruit cake, beetroot cake.

Speaking of which, I must get my pinny on - the beetroot cake will not bake itself!

Hope the weather is kind to you Hazel and all the best at the show with your entries

Comment

• Best of luck with the show Hazel - sounds like you are on to a winner
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Piccies please Hazel!!!

( failing that, a slice of cake in the post will do instead! )
          Last edited by Nicos; 07-08-2014, 06:20 PM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
            Good evening. Not really done much today. Spent most of the day in bed, I am not feeling to well at the moment so I have just been sleeping. Going to go make tea then think I am going to get back in bed
            Hope you soon feel better
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 07-08-2014, 06:41 PM.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Worst time of year to feel ill, Cariann - get well soon.
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  Going to go make tea then think I am going to get back in bed
                  Let me know if you want MOM to tuck you in.....................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Preparing for the Show on Saturday, Show day on Sunday, SP. Hope to enter the Collection, potatoes, a lettuce, rhubarb, runner beans, french beans, peas, chutney, fruit cake, beetroot cake.

What chutney did you make in the end was it the courgette one. ?
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Get well soon cariann. Hello everybody! Sorry, I can't read back any further, I really can't see the writing, my nose is nearly on the screen now Hoping to get an appointment for Monday so my daughter can come with me. I was fated not to read the books I bought for my jollies - oh well, more gardening has been done than would have. Have a lovely evening and I hope it's another sunny day tomorrow for us all
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        What chutney did you make in the end was it the courgette one. ?
                        Courgette. It looks pretty good, although the proof is in the tasting! Should have made it earlier as I think that it improves with age.

Comment

• Beetroot cake now out the oven - need to make the choccy topping, but I'll do that tomorrow when it has cooled.

Looks ok - bit flat perhaps. At least it hasn't sunk in the middle!

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is well and that you are feeling much better today carriann. Got a nice easy days work to end the week which will hopefully allow me to get over the plot later. Spent last evening slicing and freezing runner beans and not sure if I have room for many more!
                            Along with the beans I have so many courgettes I am running out of ideas as to what to do with them not to mention people to give them to.

Comment

• Morning All, happy Friday.
                              Off for my shift at Age UK this morning. Made 20 Birthday cards for them to sell last night. Very pleased with myself, being off Statins and getting my memory back is heaven. Won't be for long, I know, but it's great having my life back.
                              No gardening required today, just harvesting. Had a move round of our tomato buckets and now our new table, chairs and parasol can have a bit more space on the patio.
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all!!
                                Sporadic bursts, followed by clear spells...No, that's not the weather, it's sums up my visits to the Vine of late
                                Just been so busy, but am gonna try get on more often now.....
                                ............and it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
                                have a good one...
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X