Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything in the garden is looking happy and the big variation in temp doesn't seem to have affected them.

I have been looking to see what I can enter in the vvs, need to take piccies before I eat the goodies.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Just thought I would SHOW YOU (as opposed to GIVE YOU A PIECE) of the beetroot cake for tomorrow.

I do have any amount of non-show standard french beans, runners, courgettes, rhubarb and peas to process/freeze. Not tonight, though - I can't look at another runner bean just now!!

Edit - looking at that, I think I've over-egged the white chocolate shavings...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 09-08-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Can we have a slice tomorrow Hazel? Looks scrummy
        White chocolate shavings makes me think of old men's beards...............best not to ask why

Comment

• Yep - cake for everyone tomorrow, VC!

Comment

• Thanks Hazel - something to look forward to

Comment

• Evening all...
              Spent the day tidying back my jungle of tomatoes, picking chillis and other assorted produce...
              Pics of couple of the chilli plants ...Hungarian Black flying Scarlet

Time for my second glass of red now..
              Attached Files
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                Evening all...
                Spent the day tidying back my jungle of tomatoes, picking chillis and other assorted produce...
                Pics of couple of the chilli plants ...Hungarian Black flying Scarlet

Time for my second glass of red now..
                Jealous! They are looking fab.... I would show off my orange Habs that are doing very well at the mo but I'm afraid I'm not too good at wielding a camera under the influence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

Edit - looking at that, I think I've over-egged the white chocolate shavings...
                  Eat some! .

Comment

• Good morning everybody

woke up expecting to see heavy rain not milky sunshine, lets hope its missed us all

Comment

• Good morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well..Its a gorgeous morning here right now..sunny and very warm..But is it the calm before the the storm..Forecast is for wind and rain today..Time to put the kettle on for a brew..Anyone fancy a cuppa..

Comment

• Morning all,thankfully no sigh of the bad weather,looks like we had a sprinkle overnight,it is forecast heavy rain this morning,plus no wind,lets hope we have either missed it,or it fizzled out,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning Grapes, woke up to rain, but nothing to worry about yet. More than sure that the wind and rain will get us later. There probably will be some tales to tell later
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Sunny Sunday Grapelings. All is quiet on the Western Front. If there was a storm in the night it didn't wake me - not much does We had plenty of rain during the evening but its just grey cloud here now/
                            I've no idea whether Bertha has been and gone, fizzled out, or is loitering somewhere waiting for me to turn my back
                            Whatever she's up to, I hope you're all dry and safe and your structures are upstanding

Comment

• It's pouring here at the moment but at least it's vertical and not horizontal! A little breezy but nothing to worry about so far!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning just been checking the various weather sites they all say the same all day rain no scary winds though so that's good. So it looks like the m/bike will be staying in the garage though.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X